ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump will soon own the judiciary, too. Then he can assume total control over the country and make it really great again. Every single real American is behind Trump no questions asked. That's what I call patriotism!

• it's sickening to see so many white people cowtowing to these flippin idiots

• These organizations *ALL* lie, cheat, steal, murder, and much worse... it is a fundamental tenant for them. The ends *always* justify the means. 

They are like cockroaches... many types, but fundamentally all the same.

• These commies are always crying and complaining about something, don't they? Why can't they take responsibility for their own actions? It's not like we are not leading by example.

• What about gay lives matter? I think muslims kill gays. How do they pick and choose? Oh, yeah, don't muslims also kill infidels (non-believers) too? Looks like a muslim referral is not a good reference. 

• Everything is relative and changeable in their world view.  Pick a side. then change sides, then change back. That is what we are seeing. 

• Muslime Brotherhood, Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA are communist terrorist organization that MUST BE PURGED FROM AMERICA OR MORE OF THE SAME WILL TAKE PLACE!!

• Easier said than done. But yes that would be great work if we could get it.

• 👍

• FACT: BLM was co-founded by a Marxist woman. That says it all.

This reply was deleted.