Replies

• Anyone who is a designated target, and collaborates with the despot to oppress other similar designated targets, has a special place in Hell awaiting (where his fat buttocks will sizzle like fragrant goulash soup).

• No, No, No, Marlene, I wasn't referring to you.  I am comparing LBJ and his refusal to budge on Vietnam, and George Soros being a jewish Nazi collaborater. Both have acted with unrelenting zealotry in their actions, even when shown to be truly questionable.

Marlene, I am running out of tricks to distract from the polarized positions you and the Colonel have assumed.

You both have understandable reasons behind what you assert, but you both won't find a solution right now.

I think the actual players in this arena are timing the next bout that must come up near soon. Elections and Congressional control are key.

So we are seeing a stall right now.

• The current crop of youngsters are aware their folks had it better, with a better future, and that the NWO spiral will lead to very short benefit, followed by enslavement, misery and death at the end. These ingredients promise an explosive return by them swinging to conservative values. Leftist Progressives know this IMHO, and are desperately striving to fortify againt the coming historical tsumani. They will fail. It then becomes an issue of how much suffering will be endured before it does.

• You are aware that the top marginal income tax rate for the truly wealthy... those who have no salary but live off capital gains is 15% before tax credits, adjustments to income, and deductions... with many of them paying zero income tax.  Warren Buffet pays less in taxes than his secretary... 13% of his adjusted gross income... because of the many loopholes and adjustments (depreciation, deferred income, etc.) that hide his true gains in assets and wealth.

Income taxes are a very poor system for taxation... we need a national sales tax and fees for service based on assets covered by fire, police, military, etc., and the elimination of all income taxes... let the people see exactly how expensive our government has become.  Stop defining income as that becomes a big game and deceitful exercise in hiding wealth and tax liability on one's true gain in net worth.

• One day while mulching this summer,  I heard a loud "I AGREE!"  I turned around to see and went down to meet this 85 yr old woman who asked. "Is that your bumper sticker?" It said Impeach Biden. It started a lovely conversation. She was a cute as could be. Her next question was, "When's it going to happen. I can't stand this anymore!"

• I hope so. There is a special place for him. 

• No, We are by far not alone and I have also had huge smiles,  thumbs up. Have also done a few protests after the election with groups of people.  We had flags and signs.  The number of honks,  yells, thumbs up was amazing. 

• The Constitutional Process for certifying a Presidential Election is contained in the 12th Amendment... Nowhere is there an option in the Constitution that permits the SCOTUS or any court to overturn Congress's 'Joint Session' and the 12th Amendment's process for CERTIFYING ELECTIONS.

Let us remember... NOT ONE STATE HAS DECERTIFIED A SINGLE ELECTOR and Arizona's senate has stated they will not decertify their electors.  In addition, there remain two Constitutional Processes to correct a fraudulent election... IMPEACHMENT and RECALL BY AMENDMENT .  The SCOTUS has no Constitutional Jurisdiction in this matter as the Constitution ITSELF provides the remedy for election fraud.

Finally, we must not let the STATES and the SCOTUS rewrite the Constitutional process for the election of our Presidents... opening the door for challenges to the electoral vote well past the Constitutional certification of the elections and even into the term of a sitting president.  If we permit this then no future President is secure in his office if the states may decertify their electors after Congress certifies them as submitted by the States.  This action would have serious consequences for future elections of our Presidents.

• This reply was deleted.
    • The Electoral Process for electing a President ended on 6 January 2021... by Constitutional law.  Any attempt to retroactively recall or decertify Electors has no lawful controlling authority (basis in law)... Where the election has been Certified by a Joint Session of Congress and a President-Elect determined, the 12th Amendment's procedures are closed and the election completed. 

The ELECTION IS OVER!  By what authority can one recall Electors when their vote has been discharged and there remains no further election or authority to do so... Cite the authority, if you can.  As for fraud vitiates all, that finding was a SCOTUS decision in a case predicted on CONTRACT LAW... NOT CONSTITUTIONAL ELECTION LAW.  Stop mixing apples with oranges.  Also, know that SCOTUS findings are not law... they are the findings of the court as applied to the case before them... it is not law.

• I'll suggest a viewpoint that may offer clarity.

If we assume an action must be taken for an error (I pretty much feel safe in that assumption), then I must wonder why others who also perceive this issue, have an adamant preference in one supposed method of correction, as opposed to another.

I suspect it is because the desired "election redo" method has been unexperienced, and is therefore offers more promise than the known PITA impeachment and trial process. Why retravel 20 miles of bad road, when another untried route could be availible (and enjoyable)? Or perhaps Congressional performance has been so dismaying, that any other avenue is seen as better.

But these viewpoints completely ignore how the Constitution actually works, as a legal document. The Constitution knows only, what it knows, and what it addresses concerns to. Unless the language recognizes an authority to act, and describes a remedy process that can be reviewed for a repeat application, it does not know this. In fact, the language actually declares : A happens; then B happens, then C results. The conceivers clearly did not want the procedure and results the Presidential election was composed for, to be embroiled in a mire of perpetual question, and gamed politically (as it seems to be now). Opportunist motives, and not just selecting sincere reflective representation by the Peoples will, would always be politically lurking about, so they chose to insist it was to be treated and acted upon deliberately.

Election abuse with ulterior motives by others has been so effective in leapfrogging and end-running the Constitutions safeguards, that amending to expunge the liabilites must inevitably occur (of course a number of serious issues also need tending to). Expect a Convention of States for the Republic to continue (since beneficial Congressional amendments are unlikely).

I am grieved to state this, but because Congress (and especially in the President of the Senate) has been so misdirected in performance of the Peoples interest, that redress for its slipshod service must be taken by them in the form of impeachment and trial. They received this travesty AND ENDORSED IT. Now they must bear the burden and make amends to the Nation. But We the people must also shoulder the burden of rectifying state and local government by personal participation in replacement of bought-and-paid-for political hacks, and even attempt repair using the tampered-with remedy election tools that are availible in these government levels.

Those tools are: RECALL, INITIATIVE, AND REFERENDUM. Free speech protest ought only to be needed when public servants turn a deaf ear ignoring the Peoples will..

Other then that, good luck Kiddos!

captain-america-stripe-stripes-american-flag-usa-photos ...

I'm still looking for that wig with the pony tail and ribbon. Kinda cute, no?   

This reply was deleted.