Replies

• Lynden, as you are a self identified, card carrying, 5150, perhaps you'll find a 96 hour psych eval helpful.  Very helpful.

It's okay Lynden, if they don't let you out after the eval, take solice in the scientific fact that, it really doesn't hurt to have a temperature.

Feel free to comment inbetween electro-shock treatments.  I find your insight more enjoyable than a President Biden speech...

• WELFARE AND INSTITUTIONS CODE - WIC

DIVISION 5. COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES [5000 - 5961.5]

( Division 5 repealed and added by Stats. 1967, Ch. 1667. )

PART 1. THE LANTERMAN-PETRIS-SHORT ACT [5000 - 5556]

( Heading of Part 1 amended by Stats. 1968, Ch. 1374. 

CHAPTER 2. Involuntary Treatment [5150 - 5349.1]

( Chapter 2 added by Stats. 1967, Ch. 1667. )

ARTICLE 1. Detention of Mentally Disordered Persons for Evaluation and Treatment [5150 - 5155]

( Heading of Article 1 amended by Stats. 1969, Ch. 1472. )

(a) When a person, as a result of a mental health disorder, is a danger to others, or to himself or herself, or gravely disabled, a peace officer, professional person in charge of a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, member of the attending staff, as defined by regulation, of a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment, designated members of a mobile crisis team, or professional person designated by the county may, upon probable cause, take, or cause to be taken, the person into custody for a period of up to 72 hours for assessment, evaluation, and crisis intervention, or placement for evaluation and treatment in a facility designated by the county for evaluation and treatment and approved by the State Department of Health Care Services. 

Good one!

• Your welcome. Don't be sorry. I have never known spending time with you to be a waste. Its always interesting.

• 5150 may refer to the IBM server 5150 and a communications card that allowed outside internet access to the Dominion servers during the election.  Just a guess.

• The lies are all coming from the left! The reason people diese with covid was because the left refused to allow the use of inexpensive, proven safe drugs like hydroxychloroquin and ivermectin. Hospitals would not do it because they wanted to fill the hospitals for profit, regardless how many lives are lost when they didn't bother to treat them early. For those who were treated with those two drugs and other supplements depending on their symptoms, the survival rate was 99.9%, regardless of age, the deaths occurred in those who's condition was complicated by existing other conditions that put their lives in danger without the covid. 

In may the CDC stopped reporting, counting those who were vaccinated and hospitalized with covid......that was done to make it look like all those hospitalized were non vaccinated. Total lie, talk about misleading!
      The conspiracy isn't on the right, it is on the left, people can continue to hide their heads in the sand, it will not change the outcome. Knock Trump, blame him, the facts will not be changed in the vote counts and covid, both manipulated in favor of the brainless old dude in the WH., to cause fear, panic.....because scared people are easier to control.
      Anyone who doesn't see communism on the left is willfully blind, ignorant, stupid, hates America......perhaps one of those, all of those, and they sure don't know what the hell they are talking about when they say democracy, especially when they keep calling the democrat party the Democratic Party, since the left walked away from democracy and switched to Marxism. 
      There is some truth for you.....not that the left ever cared about truth!

• Well said Ilona... 

When we retake our government thousands of hospital administrators and public health officials ... doctors and other clinicians all need to be arrested and tried for murder or manslaughter... this entire COVID scam is not any morally different than the Jewish Holocaust... and all of those responsible were ruthlessly tracked down after WW-2 and criminally prosecuted.  The same needs to happen here... and we must not forget to include the major Pharmaceutical companies in administering justice.

Examples must be made of those profiteering from this man-made pandemic...

• This covid thing is a disaster, I'm  still trying to figure out what is the real goal.
      I work in healthcare,  close contact with patients for extended patriots of time, and I don't mask, nor do I require anyone to do so because the masks don't help.
      We saw the first cases of covid in November and December of 2019, we didn't know what it was because they all tested negative for the flu, but some were extremely sick with similar to flu symptoms, but nothing seemed to help them. It was baffling!
      For me it began to come together late November, when one patient I was seeing weekly, who worked for a company who did much work with a company in Wuhan, China got sick.......after they had a delegation visiting them for a week from Wuhan. Their entire office was down for a couple of weeks. I also saw the same symptoms in others, and the only thing they all had in common was that they traveled to the west coast, and they all tested negative for the flu.

Emergency rooms were already aware back then that something was up, but no one knew yet of the outbreak in Wuhan. Once the news began to seep out, we were able to connect the dots, and very quickly we realized hydroxychloroquin helped people during the early symptoms. Suddenly they/the left, vilified a drug that was around for many decades, designed originally to treat malaria but used for lupus and severe arthritis........as dangerous, and the only thing that helped, now could not be used to treat covid! That raised a HUGE flag! If we have a drug during a pandemic that is abundantly available, inexpensive, and works.......why would we keep it from the sick, why would we FORCE them to wait until their symptoms were out of control, needed to be hospitalized, on ventilators, knowing 80% of them will surely die, and those who survive will have lifelong need for medical care?

The hospitals were creating business, a huge moneymaker using only drugs that were thousands vs pennies and not nearly as affective. THERE, that was the eye opener for those of us who saw it unfold, we saw the refusal in he emergency rooms to treat anyone with early symptoms, waiting until they were so bad that their chances of survival were slim, and doctors who wanted to keep their jobs could not talk about it!
      Big pharma, the hospitals, our government led by the traitor murderer Fauchi all have blood on their hands, and they did it for profit! That bastard Fauchi misled Trump, gave BS information to all while he was raking in the cash from China! The WHO, the CDC, the FDA, all committed mass murder, if only they used hydroxychloroquin and ivermectin at early symptoms, 99.9% of those who died would have survived. These are the facts!

I'm in the vulnerable age group, working in direct contact, not masking, and I haven't gotten sick..........assuming I'm asymptotic, and unveiling to take the "vaccine", that isn't a vaccine, it does not stop the spread of covid, and only those who designed it know for certain what the hell they put into it. When I say "hell", I meant just that! No one knows what side affects this crap they are forcing on everyone will have, why the huge rush to demand that all humanity takes this before we know, beside the fact that it is the biggest moneymaker EVER for healthcare and big pharma! 

You are right, a man-made pandemic.........man-made worldwide fear........a vaccine that isn't a vaccine.........what in hell is the goal?

• ilona, you asked what tbe goal is. Here is an abbreviated list of what all we are seeing. 

1.  It is the compilation of Klaus Schwab's global RESET + Agenda 21/30 + UN Child Rights treaty and every other luciferian dream. OWG/NWO, aka the nazi Geo Bush Sr. All aligned together to bind us up in fear while they ever encroach on our liberties and freedoms till we quietly succumb to mass slaughter. Or so they think. In this group is the 1619 Project. CRT and attacks upon the 2A.

2.  No parental rights (UN Child Rights Treaty). 

3.  Division. BLM, diversity, equity, CRT alignment with Marxist education. (Communist Manifesto 10 Planks)

4.  World marxism. No middle class (Agenda21/30). No rights. No small business). (Marx/Engels. BLM/Antifa). These are/were the goals of the election coup and of everything pertaining to CoVid. And now the financial default set for the end of the month.....

5.  Mother Earth "worship" through weather modification (CERN, DARPA) as the opposite of God, Christianity and true Judaism, (which does NOT include zionist banksters) Population control through DEpopulation, aka the Georgia Guidestones, Gates. Fauci. Reduced to 50o million.

6.  Cults of Death

a.) Child sacrifice to Ba'al (abortion, live organ harvesting: chyna live harvesting of Uyghers, harvesting of adrenochrome from children and babies (Epstein, Tom Hanks/Hollywood,)

b.) Vaxx designed to sterilize, stroke (clot shot) and to kill.

c. (Mask designed to create learning disabilities in young and kill brain cells of young and old. Death to old people. (Soilent Green)

Communist Manifesto. Karl Marx. Cloward and Piven. All Marxist. All evidenced right now.

All preliminary to antichrist and false prophet, at the end of the age. Revelations. Matthew 24. And then the end shall come.

This is preliminary to that. That is not yet. 

• Well could be all you say is so, but I think there is a simpler, perhaps not complete reason as well.

Medical schools are well supported by big pharma....this way the drug companies have leverage over what the doctors  to be learn. They want to make sure they'll have built in drug pushers once these new doctors join the hospitals, and hospitals have certain protocols all doctors must follow. They cannot think for themselves, make decisions themselves, they must follow step by step the hospital rules.
      Let's say somone comes to the emergency room with a situation that obviously will require surgery. First they give them an IV, do blood work, x-Ray, while they already know this person needs an MRI, but they are milking it in every possible way to up the charges. Eventually the person will get the MRI and the surgery, but not until they climbed up the ladder of every other test and procedure weather they need it or not.  
      Or, they know the patient had massive deep earwax, but they do $20.000 worth of brain tests because he is dizzy, and has good insurance, until they eliminate all the brain possibilities......then they decide to flush the wax out of the ear.....and the patient is fixed.
      Or, you can pee in a cup to see if you have a UTI, but they can charge more if they do a catheter......needlessly for strictly profit.

i have seen all this, know it goes on, and these are but a few examples, and reasons to be sure each patient has a knowledgable advocate when entering any hospital.

Anyway, it benefits both the hospitals and the drug companies to withhold early treatment of covid until the patient is sick enough to be hospitalized, at which point they use the most expensive drugs and equipmen to run up the bill until the patient is dead and then they get anothe 5000 because they claim he died of covid, when in fact his lugs got ripped up by the ventilator.

If they would have used the inexpensive, available, affective drugs early, they never could have claimed the level of danger, they wouldn't have used tens of thousands of ventilators, they wouldn't have sold hundreds of millions of dollars worth of drugs, they couldn't have caused the panic, making people anxiously waiting for the vaccine that will save the world! Without this they couldn't have convinced hundreds of millions that without the vaccine we will never see the end of covid, and the drug companies couldn't have made billions of dollars on vaccines, that now will need boosters........and the need keeps going on. They are switching from developing new drugs to making vaccines, that obviously take a lot less time and can be forced on the people of the world!

money, money, money, and I'd like to see how much in leadership positions are getting to play along......like the Fauchis, the WHO, CDC. FDA, Congress, senate........etc.

• Very good... well worth review and consideration most of your points are right on.

This reply was deleted.