Replies

• I am a true Patriot.  Like in 1776, and I am ready to do battle with anyone who wants to tear down this country.   

• Waiting for them to ban the words patriot, God, Jesus, military, family, etc. I'm sure the left will bury these sooner than later. Left thrives on hate, self pity & self aggrandizement. 

• Patriot Definition: 

1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
    2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

ANY person that thinks this is wrong, is definitely an enemy of our country. Kinda sums up the Democratic Party. 9292684685?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I' am an American

This country was Blessed by God, and while some

have turned away from Him, I have NOT.

While some have given in to tyranny, I will NOT.

I will not comply with unjust laws,

I will NOT keep silent in the face of evil, and

I will NOT give in to those who seek to

destroy my beloved country,

For I'am . . . . .  an American !

The duty of a Patriot. . . .   Is to Protect his Country. . . .  . From its government . . . . .

• I'm going to be wearing shirts that make America great and for the flag for what she stands I will put my flag outside my home so any one who passes will know a true American lives there 

• My US flag is always flying in front of my home, lighted at night.  Today I ordered my t-shirt "Patriot is my pronoun". I will wear it until the letters fall off.

• I'm doing that right now! 9292691675?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I don't have one but will look for it.

• At least we think we voted for Trump.  With all this fraud going on, how do we know for sure? TX AG talking about auditing Democrat run counties in TX.  I sure hope he does!

• 9292859886?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.