ADMIN

Liberals love to accuse conservatives of provoking violence with their rhetoric.

But on her MSNBC show on Saturday morning, MSNBC host Tiffany Cross not only described current political disagreements as a "war," but she exhorted her fellow liberals: "everybody needs to pick up a weapon and get involved."

"Pick up a weapon and get involved?" Imagine if a conservative politician or pundit had said that! There would be immediate calls for the offender to resign or be fired, and perhaps to be prosecuted on charges of inciting violence. Donald Trump was impeached over the January 6 riot without ever having said anything that explicit.

Cross had as a guest Democrat state representative Jasmine Crockett, who is running for Congress in a crowded field of Democrats trying to succeed retiring Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson in Dallas. Ironically, Cross led off by wondering "How do we as a country protect this democracy when these folks don't like the outcome of the next election," when Biden and the Democrats are now openly suggesting that they don't trust the outcome of the next election.

read more:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2022/01/23/msnbcs-cross-its-war-and-everybody-needs-pick-weapon

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmmmmm, shouldn't she be picked up, put in prison for a year before they get to her case, solitary would be nice for her! 
    that's what they did to the 1/6-er's, and they weren't armed, didn't incourage anyone to get armed.

• She will hide in her studio and and read the days casualty reports 

• For sure

• If you feel froggy,jump ---bimbo

• The left is all mouth the really do not to try and out gun and shooot the right and middle right.    these demoncraps just run off at the mouth and try to pass very bad laws.  That is it they have no respect from most of the country and world, now with biden, All they can do is talk and talk but nothing else, am so sick of it they need to just shut up and go away.

• We are engaged  in a Great Civil War  .. this  test will decide whether  we the people  stay FREE  or descend in to a commie  HELL HOLE . As for me as Patrick  Henry  sad (GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH ) .

• with you and ole Patrick all the way

• Amen brother!!  With you all the way.

This reply was deleted.