Replies

• I have a suggestion  for MSNBC - get off the air; you are a waste of air space.  This doesn't even make any sense!  But then again, logic is totally foreign to the commentators on MSNBC!

• Over 70% approve of Abortion?  I'm not sure where this so called journalist got his numbers from!  Attached below is Gallup statistics dating from 1975 to Present. There has never been 70% approval...ever!

Abortion | Gallup Historical Trends

Abortion
    With respect to the abortion issue, would you consider yourself to be pro-choice or pro-life? Do you think abortions should be legal under any circu…
  • These  people are so unhinged they cannot think straight

• Here we go again.....the criminal blaming the victim

• Laurie Kilmartin Wow did you just admit that you are a Whore to the world. You in my opinion sure look like one. You talk like one and are you all so a mouthpiece for the Liberal Communist Democrats?  

• It seems that "Doxing " of media people may be called for 

• Sounds good. How do we get started. I was always taught that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

•    If MSNBC says ANYTHING, you can bet it's 100 % fake being they haven't been right yet! A far better guess would be someone on the liberal side and if they can't find the Leaker, you can bet that's actually were it is. Remember, they ALWAYS blame others for what they're doing themselves. Enough would'a, could'a, maybe's, etc. if you don't have proof, STHP!

• OMG! They have completely lost it!

This reply was deleted.