ADMIN

Chuck Todd, that is one... - President Trump Fan Network | Facebook

As MSNBC prepares to debut new programming by former Biden administration officials, Chuck Todd is being farmed out to NBC’s streaming service.

Todd’s “Meet The Press Daily,” which two years ago was bounced from a 5 p.m. time slot to 1 p.m., will go to 4 p.m. on NBC News NOW and be called “Meet the Press NOW,” according to Deadline.

The Daily Beast characterized the shift as Todd being “shuffled down the line at MSNBC.”

Todd’s new show will begin June 6.

As noted by Variety. Todd’s exit comes as the network adds new talent that leaped from the Biden White House.

On Saturday, Symone Sanders will debut her new program. Sanders was the spokeswoman for Vice President Kamala Harris before fleeing Harris’s office.

read more:

https://ijr.com/msnbc-announces-chuck-todd-will-pulled-airwaves/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He should have been removed years ago - who cares what the reason is. 

• He is being kicked out because he is not radical enough for the left anymore

• I look forward to the day when President Trump shuts down the fake news. Take a look at Hungary and see how effective Victor Orban has been. One of the first things he tackled was cleaning up the media. Now the government ensures that the people get the truth and naturally Orban enjoys more than 2/3 of the seats in their parliament.

• IF YOU SAVE ONE LIFE YOU SAVE THE WORLD. HEBREW EXPRESSION.

https://youtu.be/ZUjqvfDBZBw

THE FOUNDERS HAD LOTS OF KIDS AND NO PLAN TO KILL THEM. THE MEDIA HAS POISONED THE MINDS OF THE MEDIA SLAVES. THEY CONVINCE THE PUBLIC THAT ABORTION IS NO BIG DEAL. IF IT IS NO BIG DEAL WHY DON'T COMMUNIST TEACHERS TAKE THEIR CLASSES THRU A DEMOCRAT CHOP SHOP. TOUR?  GO TO WORK WITH DADDY OR MOMMY. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BABY MURDER INCLUDING IT'S MY BODY. LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO IT. IF YOU OWN A HOTEL LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE TO AVOID. I LIKE TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY/ I RESENT HAVING MY HEAD CUT OFF WHILE I AM SEEKING SANCTUARY. PLEASE DON'T PULL MY LEG OFF OR BURN ME WITH TORTURE CHEMICALS. I DO FEEL PAIN. DON'T SELL ME OUT AGAIN.

HITLER EXTERMINATED SIX MILLION JEWS. HE DID NOT USE A CATCHY PHRASE LIKE IT'S MY BODY. HE SIMPLY CALLED THE HOLOCAUST THE FINAL SOLUTION. SOUNDS NICE UNTIL YOU GO TO A DEATH CAMP. TODAY THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST CHOP SHOPS ARE SUPER DEATH CAMPS WIPING OUT WHOLE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS.THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT CHILD MURDER HAS YOUR TAX MONEY FUNDING AUSHWITZ TWO. POOR WOMEN ARE EXPLOITED BY THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS. HONEY! YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT KILL IT. THE SWEET TALK HIDES BAD INTENTIONS. THE GOVERNMENT USES YOUR TAX MONEY TO KILL YOUR KID BUT NOTHING TO SAVE THEM. IF YOU WAIT 14 MONTHS YOU WILL HEAR YOUR CHILD SAY I LOVE YOU MOMMY. AS SOON AS THE SPERM REACHES THE EGG THAT IS JACKPOT THREE LIBERTY BELLS STRAIGHT ACROSS.. THEN THE SOUL ARRIVES. THAT IS GOD'S BLACK BOX. WHEN THE BABY IS SHRED AND THE BABY IS DEAD THE SOUL GOES TO HEAVEN TO REPORT TO GOD.

THE PREAMBLE TO FREEDOM BEGINS WITH LIFE FOR ALL, LIBERTY FOR ALL AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS FOR ALL
    1. South Carolina House Approves a Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill. YOU TUBE SAVE THE KIDS ABUTOM. IF YOU EVER SAW WHAT GOES ON IN DEMOCRAT CHOP SHOPS, YOU WOULD NEVER VOTE COMMUNIST AGAIN. THANK YOU DANNY THOMAS NOW IN HEAVEN FOR ST. JUDES LIFE SAVING CENTER. ABORTION HAS SIDE AFFECTS. ONE IS CALLED WEEPING SYNDROME. OUT OF A CLEAR BLUE SKY THE PATIENT HAS SCREAMING AND CRYING FITS. 
  • Good  let him and it burn 

• I'm surprised Chucky Turd lasted as long as he did. A hack for sure. 

• I just saw a car with a "Biden/Harris sticker on it. I can;t believe there are folks who are not terribly ashamed of such a display, and I have teh same feelings about "who could watch the 3 digit news anymore?!?

• Couldn't have happened to a "nicer" guy!!!!

This reply was deleted.