ADMIN

The Patriot Post - Patriot comeback tour 2020! <a href=https://bit.ly/2OHsxdl | Facebook" />

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In the past, medical work stoppage seemed unethical, but that was before Public Health went Woke, and surrendered to the WHO, and CCP.

• 9666824480?profile=RESIZE_930x

• LOL! To the few this actually applies to, I am sure they will grasp its' heartfelt meaning.

• Suscinct and to the point.ย  I like itย 

• This picture is a blow up of the flag that had Joe so pissed off last week in Michigan. They were everywhere.

Iโ€™m told these flags are still available on Amazon as of Oct. 11 along with some equally expressive new ones.

• A catchy little tune you might enjoy.

F*** Joe Biden

• WORKERS STRIKE,......A WORKERS STRIKE?????????? ARE YOU SERIOUS, FORGET USING SICK TIME TO PROTEST!

THE TIME FOR PROTEST CAME AND WENT ON JAN 6 AS THE LEFT RAMMED THEIR GOVERNMENT DOWN OUR THROATS

PELOSI KNOWS IT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE, HER, CHUCKY, SHIFFY, JOEY AND KAMIE DANCE.

LETS NOT BE STUPID----WE ARE WORKING TOWARD A SECOND CIVIL WAR OR

ANOTHER REVOLUTION TO PROTECT OUR CONSTITUTION AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR!

OUR CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN THE WAY IT WAS BECAUSE THE MEANING FROM BACK THEN...

IS THE SAME MEANING NOW.ย  FOR ANYONE TO THINK A STRIKE CAN SOLVE WHAT THE PARTY OF LEFT

IS ATTEMPTING WOULD A MORONS---MORONIC ASSUMPTION.ย 

• The Polish People under the leadership of Lech Walesa were able to throw out a Communist Government with their 'moronic' labor strikes and slowdowns... they did not get the memo on how moronic their efforts were.

• Stephen, you think well. Adam Schiff and most of the dems in congress will be going to jail if we can win the House this election.ย  Some may be impeached.ย  Major documents ARE being held by Schiff, documents that will prove major illegalities by these people.ย  Protests precede revolution.ย  They are wonderful events.ย  The dems are frightened for their physical well-being since Jan 6.ย  Read my other replies below.ย  If needed, then comes the revolt.

• THE WE I SPEAK OF IS: "WE THE PEOPLE"

This reply was deleted.