ADMIN

AfghanistanDisaster - Twitter Search

The "Afghan visitor" who authorities reported has been arrested for allegedly raping a young woman in Missoula was placed in the state by the US State Department.

Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte (R-MT) confirmed the news Thursday morning. His office sent out a statement saying that an Afghan male placed in Montana by the U.S. State Department was charged with sexual assault.

The governor issued the following statement in response:

While I welcome our fully-vetted Afghan allies to Montana, this situation and others across the country raise serious concerns about whether the Biden administration is meeting its obligations to fully vet Afghans prior to resettlement. I'm calling on President Biden to immediately halt resettlements to Montana until federal agencies provide me with adequate assurance that Afghans coming to Montana are fully-vetted in accordance with federal law.

Credit goes to KGVO radio's Nick Chrestenson for first reporting this story on Wednesday. Here's the original story that we also shared on "Montana Talks."

read more:

https://web.archive.org/web/20211021161626/https://montanatalks.com/breaking-missoula-rape-suspect-is-an-afghan-refugee/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another suggestion taken from History would be to use the techniques of "Vlad the Impaler" and Place their heads on spikes on the Borders. It deterred invaders. The same technique was used by the South Korean "Tiger Division" along either side of the American Walls between North and South Korea. No fences, walls, mines or wire. Just poles with body parts. North Korean infiltrators only tried crossing the American Barriers. Ask yourself if your were an Illegal would you hesitate for a Sign or a Body Part?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I suggest a relay system of "Tebuchets" aimed Southward from wherever Illegals are captured by Citizens to be returned back across our Southern Border. They are effective, low maintenance, relatively inexpensive to build and uncomplicated. A Vigilante Group could even try it in their own Community where the Representatives of the, "Law" have prove ineffectual as a means of resolution.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It won,t stop until one of them KILLS a member of congress or a member of their family .Until that happens the F......ing Dems will flood America with anyone that can walk or crawl across the border . IT,S ALL VOTES PEOPLE ! 

• Laurel, Perhaps the reason being our Individual Sovereign States have allowed themselves to become to dependent of Federal Funds Assistance and Fear them being withheld if they "Refuse to Accept Illegals."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• the montana governor should send anymore illegal aliens / refugees who commit crimes back to biden with a slug between the eyes

• Take a look at most legislation passed by congress. It usually has an immunity clause for the legislators.

• Just one more crime to lay at the feet of the de"mock"rats.  I think just about every  de"mock"rat in congress is a traitor who should be tried for treason.  But I would start with the current administration.

• The problem in All Capone's Chicago during Prohibition was the complete inability to tell who was not a "Criminal!" Mayor or Gangster, Bootlegger or Chief of Police? Only by following the Money could the Corruption be broken. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Those in Government who Make the "Laws" ironically are found to be not Businessman, nor Farmers, or Physicians, but Lawyers and those with Degrees in Law! So it is quite understandable that All Government Bodies and Personnel, as a Whole, are completely exempt from Lawsuits and Prosecutions. Another reason/result that the Common Man can no longer reasonably read and understand any "Law" without the interpretation of an Attorney! In Times Past, History has recorded when Law Enforcement an Government combined are entangled/corrupted with Criminal Elements, Vigilante Groups have Risen among the Citizens and Businesses to re-secure "Law and Order." The "Elements" disappear leaving no evidence and no witnesses willing to testify. From New York through Chicago, across to Seattle and down to San Francisco, in addition to many more, both in this Nation and Others, Vigilante has found purpose.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Deport all refugees

This reply was deleted.