ADMIN

Image result for mcconnell versus gop voters meme

Mitch McConnell has said he is open to opposing any 'unelectable' candidates in 2022, even if they are strongly backed by Donald Trump, as he wrestles with how to handle a deeply-divided party following Trump's impeachment hearing.

McConnell voted on Saturday to acquit the former president, but then publicly attacked him, accusing him of a 'disgraceful dereliction of duty' in his most critical remarks ever uttered.

His tightrope walk between defending and demonizing the former president impressed few.

McConnell's home newspaper, The Lexington Herald-Leader, accused him on Sunday of having 'contorted himself into a strange pretzel-shaped politician hated by everyone'.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9260671/McConnell-deepens-GOP-civil-war-hinting-oppose-Trump-backed-candidates.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What the turtle doesn't get that it's not the republican  but the TRUMPLICAN  party 🎈 

• Very good!

• McConnell is the epitome of the ESTABLISHMENT. He will say and do ANYTHING  to extend his worthless career.  We can all agree that Donald Trump is as imperfect as all of us...but ,,,he is the catharsis, the chemotherapy, uncomfortable as it may be at times, to clear this antiAmerican cancer that has been metastasizing since the turn of the 20th century under the Federal Reserve System and the global marxist/elites...Just because he has an R next to his name he thinks he is the counterbalance to the dems.  Most of all are traitors to our American way of life.  He has got to go ...along with Mitt, Murkowski, Saase, Toomey, and  Collins ....Then we can rename it the American Patriot Party.    McConnell needs to be aware that WE are the new Repub Party 75million strong. and we are not going away. He needs to get with our MAGA program and Donald Trump or.......................... get the hell out of the way.

• Thats pretty good bird dogging there (for a sheepdog). 

I think you are on point, and make great points!

• President Trump is without doubt a polittical phenomenon that the Democrats do not understand and will not accent.  He is a flawed man as are we all but most importantly HE IS A MAN OF HIS WORD!  I for one am sick and tired of voting for someone who tells me that when elected the are going to do this or that and then do exactly the opposite!  President told us what he was going to do when he was on the campaign trail and then DID EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IF ELECTED!  DAMN!! AT LAST AN HONOST POLOTICIAN!!

President Trump is a political enigma, a one-of-a-kind and is the Democrats absolute worst nightmare!  The thing that I love about all of the trials and tribulations that the the democrats have subjected President Trumo to is the more they try to destroy him the stronger he becomes!  I think he should consider the two, Trumped-up (pun intended) witch hunt "Impeachment trials" Badges of Honor and wear them proudly!!  I hope and pray that President Trump will return to lead our country out of the destruction and ashes of Portland OR, Kenosha WI and other cities accross America.  May God richly bless President Trump and may God blass The Unites States Of America!!

• President Trump, still my president, is just as hated and feared by the gop establishment TRAITORS like mcconnell because their TREASON will come to light also!!!!!!!!!!

• Republicans Senators should vote to remove McConnell as their spokesman because a new Republican Party is coming to town and the rinos will be removed. Time to stand for what GOP stands for "Government Of the People.

• Es VERDAD!

• Exactly, if we had honorable men and women in Congress... individuals like Pelosi and McConnel would be EXPELLED by their piers... voting should not be the only check on corrupt politicians... their piers should be one of the check and balances at work in a healthy political system. 

If the majority of our elected representatives were honorable they'd be taking out the TRASH IN GOVERNMENT... and the voters would not be the only check on corruption.  Draining the swamp would not be necessary as there would be no swamp where good men and women worked... they keep any swamp from forming.

The corruption in government is an indictment of the entire system... everyone in it included ... no matter how honorable they PRETEND to be

• Mitch will be lucky to see himself passing in his bed if he keeps acting as if he is a leader.

He teases the bear, in personal risk.

This reply was deleted.