ADMIN

Image result for mcconnell versus gop voters meme

Mitch McConnell has said he is open to opposing any 'unelectable' candidates in 2022, even if they are strongly backed by Donald Trump, as he wrestles with how to handle a deeply-divided party following Trump's impeachment hearing.

McConnell voted on Saturday to acquit the former president, but then publicly attacked him, accusing him of a 'disgraceful dereliction of duty' in his most critical remarks ever uttered.

His tightrope walk between defending and demonizing the former president impressed few.

McConnell's home newspaper, The Lexington Herald-Leader, accused him on Sunday of having 'contorted himself into a strange pretzel-shaped politician hated by everyone'.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9260671/McConnell-deepens-GOP-civil-war-hinting-oppose-Trump-backed-candidates.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually thought at one time that he had some integrity; far from the fact another typical pollitician in it only for himself!!!!!!!!

• RINO Mitch McConnell is irrelevant just like his #2 man, RINO John Thune. 

• Mitch wouldn't want to displease his C.C.P.Daddy in law now, would he?

• Ditch Mitch and all the others like him.

• Ditch Mitch and all the others like him.

• The slimeball Mitch McConnell is playing us big time when he acquits Trump and then attacks Trump right afterwards. He expects we the people who are totally loyal to Trump to also remain totally loyal to the Republican Party and keep voting the Republican ticket up and down.

• I WILL NOT vote for a republicrat until the party represents We the People but I don't expect to live long enough to see it happen.  I will only vote for independents because voting for a republikrat is the same as voting for a devildemocommiecrat!!!!!!!!!!

• We are witnessing the extinction of the GOP. Mitch is leading the way.

• Ditch Mitch !!!!!

• It is time that the people in Kentucky demand McConnell resign... they need to KICK HIM OUT OF THE GOP in KY and the State Legislature needs to challenge his residency and right to claim citizenship in Ky .... he doesn't meet the lawful definition of a resident of Ky ... he must physically live in the State of Ky more than 183 days to qualify as a legal inhabitant/resident of Ky.  By Ky law, it appears that Sen. McConnell is not a legal resident or inhabitant of Ky. He certainly is in DC for more than 183 days a year, making it impossible for him to be physically in Ky the requisite 183 days. It is time to appoint a new Senator and send him or her with a Writ of Quo Warranto, to challenge McConnell's right to be a US Senator from a state he is not... a legal inhabitant ... See Article 1, Section 3, Clause 3 of the US Constitution.

The following link is to a page that defines who qualifies as a legal resident/inhabitant of Kentucky:

What is my residency status for Kentucky? – Support (taxslayer.com)

What is my residency status for Kentucky?
    According to the Kentucky Instructions:  A Kentucky Resident is an individual that spends at least 183 days in Kentucky during the tax year. A Nonres…
This reply was deleted.