ADMIN

General Mark Milley apologizes for St. John's Church appearance –  MEMENEWS.COM

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley told then-President Donald Trump that the violent demonstrations following the death of George Floyd were just 'penny packet protests,' according to a new book.

Milley reportedly downplayed the unrest in the country last May, and rejected Trumps' suggestion protesters were 'burning America down.'

'Mr. President, they are not burning it down,' Milley said, according to Peril by Watergate journalist Bob Woodward, and Washington Post reporter Robert Costa.

It's still unclear when in May the conversation occurred, but there had been an array of protests throughout numerous cities following Floyd's May 25 death after cop Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck for more than nine minutes.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10000423/Gen-Mark-Milley-described-George-Floyd-riots-penny-packet-protests.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a asswipe of a whore

• Up his ass he would know!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This reply was deleted.
    • And when is trial??

• And where is his admission of "collusion" with commie pelosi?

• There are two sets of rules, one for us and one for them.  Milley needs to be removed either by court martial, busted back to private and spend the remaining years at Leavenworth, or given the ultimate penalty for being a traitor to our country.

• This reply was deleted.
    • As I recall, the original expression of concern, about who controlled the nuclear football, was made by none other than commie pelosi - -she doesn't seem to be as nervous about Beijing joe playing with it!

• I wonder how many other things in life taste like chicken?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• To him the real terrorize are Americans waving the flag 

• Miley also said that between his legs was an "Eleventh Big Toe!" His Mama lied to Him and He still believes it.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.