Replies

• This is proof of voter fraud. It will help Trump win his law suits and it will let him stay in office as it should be.

• It is proof of election fraud not voter fraud... ballots in dumpsters may be the result of their disqualification.... but I thought disqualified ballots in most states had to be preserved for a period of time for the voter to appeal his ballot.ย  Also post marks on military ballot envelopes should be secondary as all military absentee ballots are certified and notarized by an Officer .... and dated.ย  The date of the ballot certification by the Military Officer is considered in federal law as the date the vote was cast.ย  However, each state may very in what they require... the military is supposed to know and too ensure their members comply...

• ย we are at war its time to start killing all democrats

• Never discus future plans the phrase "Premeditation" get tossed around the court room!

• Load up !

• I totally agree!! Time to take out all communist demoncrats!!

• That works for me after all that after all is what the United States Army trained me to do! When I was a little boy and my father was teaching me to read Spanish he used a Spanish langue book on the Battle of Stalingrad from the Russian perspective he always felt the Communists were the Anti-Christย  and he wanted me to know just how they thought.

• I'm with you its about time us citizens took a stand, the police can't. Or won't !

• If they can do this here they can do it all over the country. If they come for me I will be ready.

This reply was deleted.