ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Democrats brown shirts,ANTIFA,BLM et.al  will be allowed to run amuck to burn our country down. They are COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONISTS and our Government is on THEIR SIDE!!!!

Wake the F. Up people!

• We the People don't fear your stupid remarks so stop saying your stupid remarks 

• They don't know how to stop saying stupid remarks. That's all commiecrats do all fo the time. My response was "we're waiting, tinkerbell".

• I kinda doubt there will be any rioting right now since it got so cold. But I could be wrong. From what I've seen the riots pretty much occurred in warm weather. Of course there are still some states where it's warm. 

• ABU, What an interesting concept. Stastistics show White people generally hit what they shoot at. The same statistics show the majority of United States Minorities when discharging firearms hit buildings, automobiles and innocent bystanders. At 40 to 266 Million it would be a rather ridiculous War.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Unfortunately the FBI will probably back him up and participate in the "revolution".  By his speech this man proves he is a Marxist and unforutnately too many people are falling for it.  It wish more people, of all colors, would actually visit the BLM website and see what a plague on humanity this terrorist organization is!

• Why hasn't the FBI investigated him?

• Janet, because he was not in the vicinity of the Capital Building on Jan. 6th when he made that statement.

• COMMUNISM WILL HAVE SUCEEDED WHEN THEY CONVINCE 40 MILLION BLACKS TO KILL 266 MILLION WHITES.

I’M CALLING A HINDU. IN NEW YORK CITY BC BEFORE COMMUNISM WE KIDS PLAYED A GAME WITH A PINK RUBBER BALL MADE BY SPALDING. THE GAME WAS CALLED BOX BALL. IT WAS PLAYED ON 4 SIDEWALK SQUARES. IF THE BALL HIT THE LINE WE CALLED HINDU. A DO OVER PLAY. WE ARE CALLING A HINDU ON THIS STOLEN ELECTION. TOO MUCH FRAUD AND DECEPTION. AMERICANS WERE ROBBED OUT OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. THE TIME HAS COME FOR A DO OVER. THE WORD FOR TODAY IS TRUMP 2020. BIDEN GO AWAY.
    DON’T LET THE COMMUNIST MEDIA PUSH YOU INTO 2024.
    SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW.COM
    TRUMP IS COMING WITH $1.67 A GAL GAS.

Breaking: Dems In Panic Mode As PA Audit Bombshell Is Exposed - UAF Report
    Have you ever seen Democrats sweating bullets? Look no further than Pennsylvania. They are on the cusp of beginning a forensic audit that could go a…
  • BRING IT ON ! 

This reply was deleted.