ADMIN

Mike Pence Snubbed In South Carolina?

8904872898?profile=RESIZE_710x

Former vice president Mike Pence made his first big political speech since leaving office last week – traveling to Columbia, South Carolina to headline an event hosted by Palmetto Family, a prominent social conservative organization in this key “First in the South” primary state.

An estimated 500 people attended Palmetto Family’s event for Pence, according to reporter David Jackson of USA Today. I’ll delve into the significance of who did not attend the speech in just a moment, but first … let’s dispense with the boilerplate 2024 speculation (which given Pence’s current positioning with GOP primary voters shouldn’t take very long).

“I’m a Christian, a conservative and a Republican – in that order,” Pence told attendees, trotting out a trio of self-adhesive political labels he hopes will buoy his support among the social conservative segment of the state’s bitterly divided GOP primary electorate.

Will it? That remains to be seen …

Predictably, Pence blistered new U.S. president Joe Biden – whom he accused of waging “a war on traditional American values.”

“After 100 days of open borders, runaway spending, plans for higher taxes, a bigger welfare state, more government, defunding the police, abandoning the right to life, canceling our most cherished liberties, I’ve had enough,” Pence said. “After 100 days, I think the time has come for Americans devoted to faith and family and freedom and limited government to stand up and to unite behind a positive agenda and win back America, and it starts right here and right now in South Carolina.”

Pence indeed “lobbed proverbial red meat at dinner guests,” according to reporter Caleb Ecarma of Vanity Fair. But it is unclear how the fare will ultimately settle among those who partook … especially seeing as his remarks included only a few mentions of former U.S. president Donald Trump.

read more:

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/05/07/mike-pence-snubbed-in-south-carolina/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If "mikey" has any future political aspirations, (and he seems to) he will NOT succeed as a republican candidate.  I dont believe ANY of US will forget what he "failed to do" on January 6th and I hope that haunts him until his dying day.

• READ OUR LIPS! PENCE IS A PROVEN SATANIC PEDOPHILE! RIP TORY SMITH!

• you can say that again and next time say it out loud so that the Democrats like nancy pelocy will hear it.

• Pence is like a lot of self-deceived politicians who are puffed by their own self-importance right up until the public votes and they see how unpopular they really are. Even then, some never get the message because they are self-deluded.

• they will never get the message because when a man or a women-run a country without God chaos will always be in the front.

• Pence has a nice fat job at Heritage Foundation - which, by hiring him to be their spokesman, threw another spade of dirt on THEIR political grave!!  They had become far too establishment for my taste anyway, so their new alliance with Pence did not win either Pence or Heritage any (new) friends.  As one of the commenters below observed, Pence's political career is pretty DOA now; so how the Palmetto Family organization thought that having Pence headline their big event would help either them or Pence just shows that more than one Souith Carolinian isn't paying any attention!!  Say good night, Mike - it's been real!!

• They are as big of scondrels as Pence, all 3, thats where SC voters failed, the woman democrat for governor was not liberal but had good ideas, then again, as is frequently done, politicians at level most often don't keep their promises, Mcmaster and Alan Wilson are to often MIA and major issues, likely  much of it being  laziness other than corruption.  since corruption is all over and people know it, the laziness issue to not act still harms we the people,................. you would have thought Palmetto Family would have chosen a better spokes person than Pence. Admittedly Pence surprised us all, but his major illegallity is hard to forget and worse late on Jan 6, 2021 how Lindsey Graham overtly lied on the capitol Floor citing states who allegelly heard the election issue, further facts still avoided, and inteviews between the intrusion planned by Antifa and Pelosit's bunch, what the slight of hand is, is the real electorates were there to vote truthfully, thats the reason for the democrat planned disruption which followed by overt crime of the democrarts and a few GOP. ............Meaning, the House democrats moved tro impeach on an issue they were alleged to be victims, the imposible situation of this being by Trump when the Antifa was already there (and even a friend of mine road with many Antifa on the train (rail system) to avoid licence tags being recorded, she followed them too to the captitol, so Christpher Wray also committed perjury before Congress) yet Graham and Scott without any personal knowledghe accused Trump. PROBLEM IS,  youcan't be a victim, a witness and the jury in the same legal process.... Then, when John Roberts refused to sit on the non-presidental impeachment, an "illegal Bill of Attainer" , the House appointed a house member as sitting judge who was (1) a victim, so he says (2) a witness to the action he was judging (3) and judging someone he already found guilty. Those are felonies  all day every day. And the real evidence to suspend this congress, they fabricated evidence and video and tamper with the times and date, and were caught and still tried to intemidate republican congressinal members and Senate for not conspiring to convict on overtly falsified evidence.  So, fact is, they really all should go. Voter fraud exist, but election fraud after the voter fraud impeached Biden. Biden and Harris left their basements went to three states and primised no intefrence with the pipline and oil production.... that was to win votes, the papers excutive order was on Bidens (Trumps) desk before he was sworn it. So, unlike campaign promises that are impded by legislature, this was lies and fraud. The cavansing of those voters who they lied to was they would not ave voted for Biden if not for his huge lying effort in insure their jobs and that canvasing showed Biden then lost by .4 percent to be elected. That alone is impeachment materials and counting the ballots would only be to place the 4 that likely won the house seats and 4 that won, really won, the senate seats, the liberals lost all bodies of government, in fact, yet has conspiratoriously taken seat in offies they know they were not entitled by the voters.

• Only my own humble opinion, but I believe Gov. McMaster, Ms. Evette and Mr. Wilson did NOT attend this event, because they feel the same way we do about Mike Pence and  simply would not appear in order to avoid showing any kind of "support" for the back-stabber.

• There is no doubt that BOTH political parties were in consort to defraud the American people of a fair and fraud-free election... Both Houses of Congress were fraudulently filled with Democrats who achieved a win thru fraud.   That is why we must pay attention to the down-ballot fraud that occurred.  Not many are focusing on the House and we all know that the Senate went Democrat by Fraud. 

What we are living with today is a Fraudulent Government supported by BOTH PARTIES... with the GOP going along to get along... being subverted by a few very powerful long-term RINOs who see the Democrat Party as allies in achieving their globalist values and goals.  However, they will soon find out that Marxists have no character and will not hold to any agreements made as they race to convert the world to the communist model for government and the economy.

• tHIS SITUATION HAS OCCURRED IN MANY COUNTRIES, THE SLIGHT OF HAND IS "YOU'RE RIGHT" THEY WANTED TO SPEND MOST OF THEIR TIME LAUNDERING MONEY IN OTHER COUNTRIES TO SEND BACK TO THEMSELVES, THIS WAS EXPOSED BY HILLSDALE COLLEGE THAT HIODDEN, WITH AGREEMENT, WITH ALL PARTIES, YES, ESP JIM JORDAN TOO, THEY HID 50 MILLION DOLLARS IN BONUESE FOR THEMSELVES, ONE MONDAY ALL RINOS ARE UP IN ARMS ABOUT THE MASSIVE INCREASE AND BURRIED INTO THAT WAS LETTING ILLEGALS JUMP THE FENSE REGISTER TO VOTE, VOT MULTIPLE TIMES AND JUMP BACK INTO MEXICO.... NO, THIS IS NOT A JOKE. "BUT" THEY ALL AGREED TO HID THIS, NON-DOSCLOSURE AND WHEN HILLSDALE COLLEGE BROKE THIS, THE FBI WENT TO INVESTIGATE THEM, TO SHUT THEM UP..... BACK TO THE MEANING OF YOUR MOST IMPOSTANT OBSERVATION (MINE ARE TOO VERBOS) BOTH SIDE, OUR GOVERNMENT IS TAXING OUR KIDS FUTURE AND NOW GRANDKIDS FUTURE, THEY ARE OUTRIGHT STEALING AND TRUMP WAS/IS THE OBSTICLE, AND THE REVEALING BY CNN HOW DUMB SO MANY AMERICANS ARE, THEY CAN'T WAIT TO GET BEHIND AND IN FAVOR OF THIS DESTRUCTION OF THEIR OWNB FUTURE, YEAP, I'M ON HERE AD A MODERATE DEMOCRAT, THINKS ABOUT IT, TO LIBERALS, BEING A MODERATE DEMOCRAT AND WON'T ACCEPT LIES AND KNOW THEM WHEN I SEE THEM (WHEN THE RINOS WERE CAUGHT IN VOTER FRAUD IN 1998)  THIS IS SIMPLE, LISTEN TO THE MARJORY GREEN PARTY FOR SIMPLISTICS, SHE OFFERS NOTHING NEW, JUST COMMON SENSE.  BUT IN CASE DENNIS VS UNITED STATES (1951) THE SUPREME COURT ADVISED US WHAT TO DO, WE HAVE TO TAKE OVER, REMOVE OUR ELECTED PERSONS AND THEY SAID THIS "MUST HAPPEN" WHEN TWO CONDITIONS EXIST (1) WHEN YOU STOP HAVING FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS AND (2) STOP HAVING JURY TRIALS, HERE WE ARE. GUIDANCE BY THE GREEPARTY IS A GROUND THAT KEEPS US FROM ARMING OURSELVES, BUT WE DEMAND THE ILGEALLY PLACED NATIONAL GUARD LEAVE OUR CAPITOL NOW AND WE PETITION EXACTLT THE EVIDENCE THATY DEMANDS THAT THEY LEAVE THE CONGRESS BUILDING BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPEACHED BY US, AND RETAIN THE NEARLY 12 TOTAL IN BOTH LEGISLATIVE BRANCHES TO REBUILD. THIS TIME PASS LAWS WHERE THE PEOPLE HAVE A CONSTANT PRESENCE AND CONTROL A LARGE PORTIONM OF THE BUDGET AND ELECTIONS FOR THIS BOARD OF CITISENS BE AS INTENDED BY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS, THAT NO LAWYERS BE ALLOWED TO SIT AND THE STATES THAT HAS ILLEGALLY MOVED TO HAVE LAWYERS CONTROL ALL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT IS WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE NOW.

This reply was deleted.