ADMIN

Mike Pence Snubbed In South Carolina?

8904872898?profile=RESIZE_710x

Former vice president Mike Pence made his first big political speech since leaving office last week – traveling to Columbia, South Carolina to headline an event hosted by Palmetto Family, a prominent social conservative organization in this key “First in the South” primary state.

An estimated 500 people attended Palmetto Family’s event for Pence, according to reporter David Jackson of USA Today. I’ll delve into the significance of who did not attend the speech in just a moment, but first … let’s dispense with the boilerplate 2024 speculation (which given Pence’s current positioning with GOP primary voters shouldn’t take very long).

“I’m a Christian, a conservative and a Republican – in that order,” Pence told attendees, trotting out a trio of self-adhesive political labels he hopes will buoy his support among the social conservative segment of the state’s bitterly divided GOP primary electorate.

Will it? That remains to be seen …

Predictably, Pence blistered new U.S. president Joe Biden – whom he accused of waging “a war on traditional American values.”

“After 100 days of open borders, runaway spending, plans for higher taxes, a bigger welfare state, more government, defunding the police, abandoning the right to life, canceling our most cherished liberties, I’ve had enough,” Pence said. “After 100 days, I think the time has come for Americans devoted to faith and family and freedom and limited government to stand up and to unite behind a positive agenda and win back America, and it starts right here and right now in South Carolina.”

Pence indeed “lobbed proverbial red meat at dinner guests,” according to reporter Caleb Ecarma of Vanity Fair. But it is unclear how the fare will ultimately settle among those who partook … especially seeing as his remarks included only a few mentions of former U.S. president Donald Trump.

read more:

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/05/07/mike-pence-snubbed-in-south-carolina/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Note: On your comment about no lawyers being permitted to hold office in Congress or the administration... elected or appointed offices. 

Lawyers are ALREADY APPOINTED OFFICERS OF THE COURT... they already hold a public office,  and under our Constitution, no one MAY HOLD MORE THAN ONE OFFICE at a time. As long as a lawyer holds his appointment to the Bar, as a member of the JUDICIAL BRANCH, they are Constitutionally barred from holding office in Congress or being appointed to another position in government.  We need to throw out or disbar every sitting member of the government who is also members of the Judiciary as a lawyer.... an officer of the court. 

That single action act will stop most of the collusion taking place between the judiciary, legislative and administrative branches.. to usurp power not granted to them by the Constitution, thru judicial fiat and rule under the color of law.

• YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, i HEAR MARJORY TAYLOR GREEN ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW DISTINGUISHING THAT AND JUXTAPOSED THE RINOS IN WITH THE LIBERAL CRIMINALS, MY POST SHOW EVIDENCE AND THE CRIME THEY ALL INVOLVED THEMSELVES IN, FACT IS, THE PEOPLE HAVE EVERY LEGAL, MORAL AND FACTUAL RIGHT TO SUSPEND AND REMOVE EVERY CONGRESSIONAL DEOMOICRAT AND A LOT OF GOP, ( MORE GOP SHOULD GO BUT THAT EVIDENCE IS NOT AS CLEAR ON THE 1/6/21 CRIME OF CENTURY.

• All I can say is wow, wow, wow.

• Pence is not strong enough, too politically swayed to left, and not truly behind Trump as he faked it; until he quit standing when the fraudulent vote count required him to stand for America First! HE DID NOT

• I have had enough of all of it!! We the People have no one to turn to anymore. Trump was the best we ever had and there will never be another link him. All we have now are Communist Democrats. 

• He forgot to add - Politician.  Politicians tend to say whatever they think people want to hear.  I don't think he will win the support to the America First conservatives.  He just don't connect with me.

• Pence's political career is DEAD... his endorsement and political rhetoric will only create negative vibes in the GOP.    He would best serve the GOP by remaining silent.  He certainly should not be a headliner as a speaker in any GOP rallies or conventions... 

• this is bull crap.

This reply was deleted.