Replies

• WHAT HAS GOING ON EVERYONE IS IN THE MOOD THAT DONALD TRUMP IS DONE?

• Insurrection Act Signed

Breaking: Trump Signs Insurrection Act! General Michael Flynn to Be Appointed Vice President! - Mus…
    It has been confirmed that President Trump has signed the Insurrection Act. General Flynn to be appointed as Vice President. Pakistan in Blackout. Th…
  • Pence is a satan worshiper who molests children and then kills them !! So yes I pray every day that the evil will not spread 

• he is catholic what do we expect.

• What thing was handed to him ?

• A coin. Symbolic of Judas.

• The first thing biden has planned is to add right wing republicans as domestic terrorist and will go after all of them . This was from Democrate Gov. from Illinois .Big teck has band conservative Judge Thomas and his wife .There is no place that Patriots and or republicans to converse .What the hell is going to happen??

• that's their plan all along the way.

• Norma, this is exactly what I am afraid of. I am also afraid that they will come after Trump once he is no longer protected by the office of the president, and that they will lock him up although they keep very quiet about it. In the meantime, we the people have been demanding and yelling "Lock her up!" and nothing has happened. Once again, the silent majority gets nothing.

• Do You Want To Know How We Got Here?

Military-intelligence-operations-have-exposed-the-cabal-x27-s-plan-to-takeover-the-usa
    BIN LINK: MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS HAVE EXPOSED THE CABAL'S PLAN TO TAKEOVER THE USA.
This reply was deleted.