Replies

• I am not sure how you got here... but I arrived via the maternity ward in St. Johns Hospital... arriving on a Red-Eye flight at 5:30 AM.

• Interesting and makes people feel justice is coming, yet I keep wondering why is he exposing this military plot so prematurely?  Seems he'd be an easy target himself

• Good point... the plan for rounding up of the Deep State in a raid should be held tightly in secret until the day of execution.... and then only the minimum of information released to calm the people when they see or hear rumors of the event... the misdirection and confusion could spark unnecessary violence.

• NO WONDER HIS MIDDLE NAME IS JUDAS IT REMIND ME OF JUDAS IN THE BIBLE HE BETRAY JESUS CHRIST.

• I don't think others have understood what is taking place! We are in the process of losing the nation to an outside entity. We have the most powerful nation on planet earth and it is about to be given away! We are told in God's word that the false messiah will come "in his own name" and that is coming. This is the beginning of the man on the WHITE horse Rev 6:2 you can believe this or not but it won't change what is about to happen. We are told in Mat 24 that this generation will not pass away before Jesus comes to rule the world. That generation began when Isreal was reborn in 1948 and a generation is 100 years. They have been a nation for 73 years add the seven-year tribulation makes 80 years. We are very close to the rapture of the believing church. Bible scholars have been asking this question for many years... where is the United States mentioned in the word of God?

• There is still a one billion soul harvest that must come first and it will happen. The nations belong to Christ our Lord and King.

• It is NOT over.

• I know Jea9 but right now Nancy is talking about impeachment now she has all the Democrats on her side.

• Besides, Jeff. They cannot even get to Trump to do anything 

He is safe at Camp David and they cannot access him. That is one huge reason they are panicked

He has played them. Possible also that patriots got her laptop...

• isn't that something?

This reply was deleted.