Replies

• I am with you Paul 100%

• 8402942863?profile=RESIZE_930x

https://x22report.com/shot-heard-around-the-worldit-had-to-be-this-...

Shot Heard Around The World,It Had To Be This Way,The Crime Of Treason Has Been Completed-Ep. 2372
  • Did you notice the elbow bump with Peelosi???

• yes I noticed that and that's the reason why I said Donald Trump is all by himself.

• POS

• not sdure who will see this. last night I closed the twitter account and plan on smae on facebook. They are not using me for their ads. Also what good is this forum if nothing from the tea party did anything to change the election?

• GREAT QUESTION.

Why do you doubt yourself?

Was at Jan 6 rally.  Took bus.  8 hours each way.  60 SOUND MINDED PATRIOTS with me.  Truly an honor to be with them.  We know what is coming.

It will be Biblical.

Have you asked yourself why even Traitor Pence wants to invoke the 25th?

So, what do you think?

• Rebecca, you make a good point. This forum never makes a call to action that is heeded by its members. I think I'm also the only one here who donates to Trump. Time to move on? 

• To both Rebecca and you Paul,

while this website consists significantly of older patriots, some disabled from war or health, it offers overall relevant value in current events review grounded in the context of traditional conservative values and Constitutionality. I am confident it is reviewed as a touchstone by political actors, pro and con, along with other sources of the conservative perspective. The Alex Jones shows alone overwhelm the one-time MSM now progaganda broadcasters in viewers. This signifies.

And no, you are not the only one who has donated to candidate Trump. I simply do not advertise it.

• This may be our last gasp of free speech. I don't have Facebook or Twitter and don't believe in them. We must use every tool we have to Express our views.

This reply was deleted.