Replies

• The deep state is winning and we the people are losing.

• the reason why because there is no one that would stand up for the constitution of the United State the Democrats wants power and the Republican don't have the guts to stand for themselves.

• It's a senatorial coin, & coins are common as a gift after a tenure of command or position.  Coins are used all throughout the government and military for different offices and branches of service and commands.  I had a drawer full of them from my (ex) husband who was a full colonel and 3 time commander.  I no longer support Pence after what he did, but there is no "bribe" here.  That's the way you give the Coin, in the handshake.

• The tradiiton of handing out coins began in the Roman Empire ... where the coin had the image of its minting official on it face and signified one's pledge of loyalty.

• Another dig at trump who is the first president to put his signature on the stimulus check? No wonder rinos are abandoning him so quickly these days when his most loyal followers put out one veiled dig sfter another.

• What are you talking about...  I made a statement as to the use of Coins in history as markers of loyalty... nothing at all about Pres. Trump. 

• I told you what I was talking about but let me make the connection more clearly for you. Instead of coins, Trump used checks as markers of loyalty in the 21st century.

You make lots of veiled digs like that against the president. No wonder Trump and we the people end up where we are today, when his supposedly most loyal supporters turn on him as frequently as you have - not just with veiled comments but also openly. 

• You're delusional... I do question many of his personnel choices, his failure to enforce the law and balance the Budget... or at least reduce the rate of spending.  Actually, failure to challenge the President in the area of personnel and law enforcement are probably the two main items that hamstrung him and brought down his Administration... he needed a Good Attorney General and Director of the FBI... he need to fire most of the US Attorney's for failure to go after political corruption... but he didn't.  He failed to remove Fauci the minute it became clear he was working to shut down the economy... and his failure to reign in several of the Senior Generals in the DOD didn't help him.

Sychophants only add to Trump's problems... by sugar coating or ignoring areas needing his attention... they mislead him and left him exposed to both the MSM and his political enemies.. I blame the sycophants almost as much as his enemies by failing to inform the President of areas needing his immediate attention.  But, and alas the sycophants see no harm or wrong until the building falls in on them... and then they want to blame everyone else.

• As I see it, it might as well be a metallic condom offered after the fact.

• I agree, it is pandering and a menial token of fealty... but has a significant tale of betrayal to reveal.

This reply was deleted.