ADMIN

8265849487?profile=RESIZE_710x

A Michigan lawmaker leading the investigation into the 2020 election threatened Dominion Voting Systems CEO with a subpoena if he doesn’t appear before his committee voluntarily.

State Rep. Matt Hall, a Republican who chairs the Michigan House Oversight Committee, said in a Dec. 7 letter obtained by The Epoch Times that he sent a missive last month asking Dominion CEO John Poulos to testify before the committee.

“I have not received an answer to my request. I am writing again to request your appearance before the House Oversight Committee so that we can further investigate Dominion’s role in the election,” Hall wrote to Poulos in the new letter.

The representative said there have been a number of claims and accusations regarding Dominion’s software and the results of the election and that Poulos could help lawmakers and voters better understand the election software.

If Poulos cannot make it in person, testimony via Zoom would serve.

“If Dominion chooses to ignore this second request to come before the committee I am prepared to seek legislative subpoena power to compel your appearance before the House Oversight Committee,” Hall wrote. “I am hopeful that it would not come to this.”

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/michigan-house-chairman-tells-dominion-ceo-to-appear-or-be-subpoenaed_3609633.html?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Merriam-Webster's definition of dominion:  supreme authority - SOVEREIGNTY - having dominion over the natural world - absolute ownership 

• So much SMOKE, you can't even SEE the mirrors, par for the course!

• Go get him now.

• Nobody will be held accountable. We need to take the country back by Force.

• Means nothing.

Even if they do "appear" it'll be soft ball questions.  Nothing will happen.

it's all "theater".

prove me wrong.

This reply was deleted.