Replies

• I have to agree here. The GOP treated Trump like he had B.O. in his candidacy beginning. Then when they saw how he performed in a way they could not, they rode on his coat tails. But I guess the cravings for graft, or the terrors from extortion threats of exposure was too great, so when ginned up scandals (Pelosi and friends) failed, they knifed him en mass at the first re-election opportunity.

Now its Trumps' and our turn.

• But I must return to the intitial ideas. The Constitution declares the Presidents term IS four years. At the end of the term, an election is required and concluded for the Inauguration day, which is the last day of the previous term. The word,"maybe", cannot be found in this federal process. I looked. If a states electoral election results are corrupt, faulty, or partial, it is submitted for federal Congressional certifcation (acceptance) or that state missed the bus for input. Even if the President is shot dead, a federal successor is installed until the pre-determined election process starts and runs its course. No special election is held.

This election "lockstep" acts to reduce or elimate traditional political skullduggery. But the founders could not have forseen the inhumanly adept and potentially subtle election abuse by computer technology. This is a problem beyond their far-sighted vision, that we are challenged to solve today.

• The democrats of this era are full of cruelty, hatred, and the money they steal from future American taxpayers.  All of their cruelty, hatred, theft, and dishonesty can be stopped with just 1 change:  Restore Freedom of the Press... the people should control the Press not the corporations or political parties or foreigners.

The real enemies engineering our demise are the Board of Directors and the shareholders who elected them at ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC

(Hollywood) Disney owns ABC

(Hollywood) Paramount Pictures owns CBS

(Hollywood) Universal Studios owns NBC

(Hollywood) Warner Bros owns CNN

Saving the US Constitution and Capitalism demands  the people taking over ownership of ABC CBS NBC CNN

• So what good does it do for any of us to know this? It just creates more frustration because in the end nobody will do anything about it. The courts certainly won't. So who does that leave? Nobody. The Democrats have all the power and the money and can pay bribery to anyone they want. None of the people who could take action will because they lack the integrity to do so. We taxpayers pay a lot of people to represent us and to act in our best interest but they only see it as a paycheck for being there. We are ripped off daily. I can't see it getting any better, only worse. The only thing that will be left to us is to have a revolution. I think the corrupt Democrats have also thought this might happen and that's why they want to take our guns. They want us more helpless than we already are so they will have all the power over us once and for all.

• A big step to enslavement is embracing despair that forsakes hope.

What are you saving your hopes for, a rainy day?

Or maybe life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness really isn't your thing.

You like everyone else reading this will be dead ultimately.

What have you got to lose by perservering for what you believe in?

• Jane ... if you look at the all the hand wringing comments here today, you will see that dependance on central authorities is the common problem. I described an alternative way earlier today ... I'll repeat here for you. In essence, depend on yourself ... that's the way we win!

The election was stolen ... obviously. The Dominion voting machines were programmed to do that.

In the future, until we can get to the system described below, either hand count the votes or demand to see the source code in any vote counting machine!

Regarding voter identification (IN PERSON OR REMOTELY), voting could be done verbally in person or remotely by phone: Voiceprint is so unique for each person, it is becoming the main security feature for customer identification for businesses and banks. This technology can help authenticate customer identity with voice alone. It's more secure than passwords. Each person's voice is as unique as is his/her fingerprint. No more paper ballots to be 'harvested' and hand carried in to a polling place. Voter registration could also be done verbally. A person's identity, i.e. voice can be bound to the residence he purchased or rented ... no more phony vacant lot 'residences' from which to vote. (I'm a Silicon Valley computer systems engineer. Available to consult on building this kind of system.)

There's an additional benefit to the system I described above: voiceprints are not human readible so any individual's vote would intrinsically be secret ... equivalent to encrypted ... thus not manipulable.

• How is AI advancing on voice sythesization?

Here is an old patent link, so it is likely far more advanced now:

JPS6425200A - Voice synthesization system - Google Patents

Voice synthesization system
      PURPOSE: To correct the disorder of a speech waveform by a digital speech synthesis system which employs adaptive differential PCM by detecting the c…
    • Here,Here!!!  I agree

• Yesterday I signed a petition to my legislators in my home state to make voter ID mandatory , for all the good that will do. But  we are showing the demorats that they can't cheat and get away with it anymore. I think we need a national voter ID organization going around to make it law in every state in the union. I know people will laugh at this but we have to start it sometime.

• Be careful what you push for...Biden's latest bill is aimed at making the Fed's in control of elections, when our Constitution says the States will control elections... ID requirment from the feds I can certainly agree with; however, after the ID issue they need to get out of the States business.

This reply was deleted.