Replies

• I WILL NOT COMPLY with a federal ID, that is what the Nazis did.  Let me see your papers!!!!!

• "Casablanca," anyone?

• Today I went into a favorite restaurant and sat down. I noticed staff taping a scan code to each table. I inquired why and was told my cell phone could provide the menu. The implication seems that commonly handled, printed menus present a health danger to be eliminated. The reality, is that coersive means to compel use of a GPS tracking device everywhere outside your house is being introduced. I stated I did not carry a cell phone, and was offered a menu....for now. The paper receipt afterwards also explained how the bill could be paid in four electronic means other than paper currency. Government theft of the ability to possess anonymous physical transportable wealth (property) is being advanced.

No papers will be needed. The communications GPS minder will do that, plus potentially determine your vaccination passport status to be eligible to order food (or anything else, anywhere else). If a Covid tracer was led to the spot I ate at, the timing could place me on a list to be interviewed at home for possible infection. It would be government self-initiated, really at-will.

Stop using cell phones on your person, and Faraday cage it if you do. Only use a cell outside the cage in isolation (in your car or away from groups of people). If the electronic dots connect to you, your electronic papers will submit YOU!

• it's getting crazy out there and this is 6 months into this administration can you imagine what it will be in the next 4 years?

• A Question for Every American:

Last November’s election was meant to decide who would be president, who would represent individual states in the Senate, as well as local districts in The House. The election was conducted under extraordinary circumstances to say the least. In the course of managing that election, Democrat politicians were allowed to change election laws, send out millions of unsolicited absentee ballots, and prevent Republican observers access to the process. When the tally started to go “the wrong way”, the counting was stopped in the early morning hours. But by 7:00 AM Biden had magically surged into the lead. This happened not only in MI, but in several other states as well. The influx of thousands and thousands of Biden votes in a time period when the counting had been halted still mystifies to this day. Another interesting side note is what method did Democrats employ to receive more votes in certain counties than there were registered voters in that county? Must be the new math.

As if all those things weren’t enough, The Supreme Court, despite mountains of evidence, decides not to hear the case. Nine old farts decide that stealing an election and indeed the entire government of the USA is not worthy of their time.

Now for the question:

Who is it that has the power to control The Supreme Court, steal the government right out from under the noses of our citizens, and defy anyone to do anything about it? We know it can’t be Pelosi or Schumer. It certainly can’t be Biden. He has all he can do to get to the bathroom by himself. It can’t even be the Kenyan or the tranny he refers to as his wife. So again I ask: Just who the HELL is it?

I was also just wondering what it would take for people to become a little annoyed at having their lives and the lives of their children stolen from them.

• It wasn't 9 old farts it was 5 corrupt devildemocommiecrats doing what Nazi war criminal george soros paid them to do!!!!!!!!!! the gop isn't doing anything for us either!!!!!!!!!!

• Thomas, this is old hat on this forum. Who? The New World Order known as the World Economic Forum. Get familiar with their leadership, and their stated goals. They are banksters whose formation hails from when the New World was being explored, and a way of financing expeditions became lucrative (as far as I can see). But the means was very basic. The love of money. A willingness to compromise personal integrity to gain access. That compromise later comes a tool for coersion and extortion. You know, Mr. Smith goes to Washington, but has to have sex with a goat to join the insiders club. The CCP is their mercenary lackey. Alex Jones relates that a Chinese Communist Party member/ college professor stated on video, that the only one in Washington they could not get to was Donald Trump. Now see why? Poke around to verify my assertions.

• President Trump couldn't be bought or intimidated so they cheated to get him out of office and their minions and those who COULD be intimidated or bought refused to do their duty to put a stop to it!!!!!!!!!!

• I have done more research on the NWO than you ever will if you live to be a thousand.

Have a nice day.

• Then I am gratified to know someone as well versed is concerned like the rest of us, and is perhaps asking rhetorically.

Thank you, I am having a nice one.

Sunshine Royalty Free Stock Image - Image: 24912766

This reply was deleted.