ADMIN

7266451456?profile=RESIZE_710x

Wednesday, on her new podcast former first lady Michelle Obama, said she is “dealing with some form of low-grade depression,” because of the quarantine, racial strife, and “seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out.”

Obama said, “I’m waking up in the middle of the night, cause I’m worrying about something, or there’s a heaviness. I try to make sure I get a workout in, although there have been periods throughout this quarantine, where I just have felt too low. You know, I’ve gone through those emotional highs and lows that I think everybody feels, where you just don’t feel yourself, and sometimes there’s been a week or so where I had to surrender to that, and not be so hard on myself. And say, you know what, you’re just not feeling that treadmill right now.”

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/05/michelle-obama-trump-administration-hypocrisy-giving-me-low-grade-depression/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah, I suppose I would be depressed too, knowing that for 8 years you and your azzhole pos partner were raping and pillaging the coffers of the U.S.A and now justice is close to being served.

• poor baby, ask me if I care

• She is desperate because she knows Trump and Barr are about to announce the arrest of her husband, her, and other members of the illegal commie movement. Trump has already seen what Barr has uncovered, and it's nothing that's even close to what has ever happened in the history of the USA. 

• REMEMBER HILLARY SAYING: BACK IN 2016 THAT: IF TRUMP GETS ELECTED ----WE WILL ALL HANG!

Mr Barr and Mr Durham: Its time to OPEN THAT------ CAN OF WHOOP-ASS!

• I'm not holding my breathe on that one..  Bar & Durham are all mouth.. Durham is preparing a "REPORT",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !!ON WHAT !? "LIGHT WEIGHT'S "

• Trump wateing for election. If they indite before the election it will be called politics. Trump will win. 

This reply was deleted.