Replies

• She's 110% correct.  This chaos started in 2009 under her husband, Barack.  And "NO", he was not up to the task of governing our nation.  But I have every confidence Trump will straighten this mess out ...,,

• SHE is a HE!!!!!

• She makes me SICK

• She has got to be kidding.    She's a racist and hateful woman.  Her rhetoric is directed to their own base which is why it makes NO sense to us.  In fact it seems to me that all the rhetoric from the Leftist politicians and pundents is directed to the the Leftist idiots like the ones who are generally and inaccuretly  called"protestors."   They, the Left. have set up a false reality created by lies and distortions.  They are selling it to the public, mostly their own base to reinforce that falicy.  And, they are buying.  

• Obama will go down as the worst president in US history.  Michelle (he or she) should go away.  No one cares about anything the corrupt Obama's have to say.  Both of them should be in prison for treason.

• He was! And so was Woodrow Wilson. 

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN

• Our country is in chaos because of a number of people trying to remove Trump from office. 

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN

• michelle my bell......

This reply was deleted.