ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MI needs to elect more Republicans to their Senate... they need 6 more to lock down on impeachment.

• Legislative - makes law

Judicial - determines constitutionality of law

Executive - Enforces constitutional law

then there is that 4th branch created in 1913 - the money branch on the money tree of the

“Federal Reserve” (which is neither), nor was the Christmas Eve vote creating it legal.    

“Money is the root of many evils” and the central bank is feeding the NWO CCP.

Was the representative republic given up then, or will it be now?

• Whitmer must have a lot of skin in the game, or she is afraid to lose her endochrome.

• She is one of the first ones that need to be arrested. She is so dirty she stinks. She is trying to cover her *ss! But all will be revealed and she is going to be held accountable. I can hardly wait! I never thought I would feel glee at the misfortune of others but the thought of her and people like her paying for their crimes makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She thinks she was crowned "queen" when she was elected. Her attitude of entitlement is something she shares with her co-conspirators. They think they are smarter and better than the "unwashed masses" they say they are serving. They hold normal citizens in contempt or they would not be trying to destroy our elections/country. 

• You are correct, but it isn't gonna happen.   The nation is on a very bad road right now, buit things need to get a lot worse(like the economy collapsing, which it will, over time), before the masses revolt.

• Well they are acting as the commie/Marxist dictators that they are... cannot be arrested soon enough for me and face a rope or lead

• It may have to come to that someday.....

• Tina, preach it loud and preach it clear!  No wasted words here.  If I had to guess, I would say you are from PA, perhaps even central PA, perhaps even Bedford County where we turned the blm away with tails between their legs - except one.  He got bird shot in his face.  The shot was nice and neat, like your posrt.  Write on!

• She nailed it.........glad you folks sent BLM/ Antifa thugs running!  They are communists and fascists.

• Oh-Oh! This is just the beginning, and we can expect more of these authoritarian Democrats to ignore and defy the Constitution which grants the State legislatures the exclusive and sole authority to select and send electors to the electoral college vote for President in Washington DC. Article 2, Section 1 

This reply was deleted.