ADMIN

The Wicked Witch of the Midwest - Imgflip

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah, that was stupid.  GO BIG OR GO HOME.

• sure glad I do not live in her state!  she is a real witch.

• this is an abuse of power.  I do not understand how the ppl of Detroit MI can stand her...she  should be recalled...

• "THE MICHIGAN BITCH" HAS TO GO!!  SHE IS A DISGRACE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THE RESIDENTS OF MICHIGAN!!  HOPE ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO VOTED FOR HER CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT!! 

• Apparently you don't understand Michigan politics. The people that voted for Biden are the same ones that voted for Whitmer.
      The dead ones, the terminally stupid ones, and the imaginary ones. Democrats have OWNED Michigan for over sixty years.
      Democrats are not defeated in elections. They die and leave the office to their kids. If a Republican gets a billion votes, his democrat opponent will get a billion and one.
      So you see its just a matter of numbers. This is the mathematics taught in Michigan schools. Been watching this CRAP all my life.

• isn't that the truth

• she need to go

• I've been saying since Obama was president that Obama is going to create a civil war with us someday. People that heard me say this looked at me like I was nuts. I think we are headed that way still. Obama planted the seeds of hate and division in our counrty and has continued to spread. We are now saying civil war if this election get stolen by the communists and if Trump does win they are saying civil war. I ordered my AR-15 months ago and should be getting it delivered soon. The only problem now is finding ammo. I'm too old to join the fight because of my heath issues. I'm just buying my weapon for home protection if the communists try breaking in to kill freedom loving americans. But if it comes down to it and all out war ever does happen and I have no choice but to join a fight I will do what I can to help. After all my trigger finger works very well.

This reply was deleted.