Replies

• It is time for the GOP to leave DC and to organize the RED STATES to decertify the election... this revolution is worthless if it is not followed up with actions that WORK... going to Pelosi to get justice is STUPID... a waste of time.

• From what I hear it's 3 choices;

surrender

secession

kinetic civil war (which will end in either invasion by a foreign power (think chyna)) or eventual division of the States.

• Wonder if the representatives could enlist the aid of some "federal marshalls" to get the gates opened up?

• It will take a court order to open up the jail for inspection... and the GOP leadership should know that... It begs the question why no suit?  Why hasn't the GOP filed suit to open up the jail.  It also begs the question on HABEAS CORPUS filings to have those incarcerated individuals released or given a SPEEDY TRIAL.  I don't recall martial law being invoked or suspension of habeas corpus.  Look the GOP leadership knows all of this and is DOING VERY LITTLE, TO NOTHING, INORDER TO HELP THOSE IN JAIL... makes one ask why?  What is the GOP movement doing to get these political prisoners released? 

George Soros doesn't leave his activist without paid legal representation... they magically appear before the ink dries on the indictments with bail and motions to dismiss.  And some ask why the Conservatives hesitate to engage in lawful protests... maybe they fear what is taking place in DC as we debate this issue.  Maybe our leaders let the rot in jail... ask Gen Flynn or Roger Stone and others how much support they received from the RNC or GOP.m

• Very good point. It ceratinly does make conservatives/Trump supporters afraid. 

One person I know -she is on a Republican Town Committee- was contacted by a local CT reporter and asked if she went to the 1/6 protest and she said "No". She had not gone- like me, she was afraid of getting COVID (My doctor said that given my age it would be risky and he asked if I had the N95 (?) mask, which I did not, so I did not go. Anyway, she said that she was pretty sure that that reporter might tell on her to the FBI. He had also asked about someone else, and she said that she did not know if he went  (though he did go.). 

Would it do any good if we called up some senators and asked why they don't request a court order to inspect the jail? On the other hand, Mark Levin said that after he exposed what was going on, it was being reported that the prisoners were given WORSE treatment!  

• This is so scary! 

How do we get relief for these prisoners? The Prison Guards have broken the law by not letting these congreemen in- no?

Rep. Gohmert was right when he describes this as a totalitarian 3rd world situation.  How do we get liberals to believe this is happening (because at least some would still be appalled at the horribe treatment these people are getting , when the news they trust and read does not mention this?  

• The LIberals know what is happening... they are behind it.  Just like Germany under Hitler, the Gestapo is rounding up dissidents and they are being held without bail or trial... many will start to disappear and when relatives inquire they will disappear.

• All properties not classified nor secured under a National Security/Secrecy Act Shall Be Open for Thorough and Complete Inspection by Elected Representatives of Citizenry of the United States of America.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.