ADMIN

7353289685?profile=RESIZE_710xMore than a dozen members of Congress, including U.S. Doug Collins, R-Ga., have written to Attorney General William Barr asking for an investigation of the George Soros-sponsored prosecutor in St. Louis who insisted on filing charges against a husband and wife who defended their private property from Black Lives Matter "protesters."

The letter explained that in recent weeks "peaceful protests have spiraled into deadly and destructive riots" and local officials have "tolerated" violence and deadly mobs.

Under those circumstances, the letter explained, Mark and Patricia McCloskey in St. Louis "exercised their Second Amendment right in self-defense, as they were threatened by violent protesters who made menacing remarks and trespassed on their private property."

They were holding guns, one of them inoperable, while facing the threats.

read more here: https://www.wnd.com/2020/08/members-congress-ask-doj-probe-soros-backed-st-louis-prosecutor/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GIve me a break... without national resources what shall we do?  It wasn't the cooks, candlestick makers, and farmers who organized our Revolution... and without the resources of the wealthy men of the colonies, we would all be British subjects today.  I am willing to do my part ... but I am not George Washington or Donald Trump. I simply don't have the capability to mobilize a nation... they did and do.

• Some may be doing something using a very low profile.  It's possible.

• Each of us should do whatever we can in any legitimate way we can BUT MOST OF ALL WE MUST PRAY FOR HIS REELECTION AND THAT HE DOES THE WILL OF GOD.

• YES, YES, YES, PRAY PRAY PRAY!!

• There were only 50 people on the ship.... because the event was poorly organized, underfunded, improperly advertised, failed to have national names in support and poor timing... short notice.  Large rallies need to be advertised at least 6 months out... with a firm date, speakers list, goals for demands, and an effective end game. 

Weekend rallies are a waste of money and time... we need long term, persistent demonstrations.  They can start with a large rally like but have a permanent presence until their stated goal is accomplished. The 'Bonus Army' of WW-1 Vets camped out on the Mall in DC until Martial Law was used to remove them... They were peacefully assembled but became an eyesore and thorn in the government's side.  Their protest finally worked and the bonus was paid in 1924...

And yes, everyone needs to scream... 'somebody do something'...  Our Republic is under attack.  The People need to be concerned and shouting from the rooftops for action. Action, which we hope will finally produce leadership that is able to capitalize on the people's HEWN CRY FOR REFORMS  before our ship of state runs aground and sinks. 

• Why is most if not all MSM be they right of left refer to this government as a Democracy when it's a Constitutional Republic?  You don't know how that irks. me.

• Read 1984.It's all about why.

Graffiti 2000 S.r.L.
    • @victormarx This video filmed in 1969 will shock you at how relevant and effectively exposes what certain groups are trying again to do. Will you as a American and Christian allow it to happen? #victormarx #blm #usa #christian #standup

https://facebook.com/JohnTiegen13/videos/491403151706596/?t=0

• I saw the movie but didn't read the book. Perhaps I'll have to do that.

• Good suggestions most have been used ... Many, died on the vine due to lack of funding and leadership capable of organizing and financing the events... Hannity is under contract and rarely works for free... others, like Ted Cruz and  Tom Cotton, expect reasonable guarantees for large crowds, donations, or speaking fees.  Most are under contract with promoters/agents and it is the promoter/agent that sets the fees and conditions.  

If you think all the things you listed will come free... wrong!  This is especially true with the current 'social distancing' regulations and potential liability problems associated with large assemblies during the pandemic ...  You will need liability insurance, parking and crowd control, trash clean up, security (not cheap even if one uses local police, they charge). Then there are the physical locations to be leased or if a public part there are usually fees and bonds to be put up.  The physical lease of the stage, sound and video equipment... coordination and contracting for streaming video, internet coverage, etc. are all expensive.

The costs for promoting any major event are expensive and as stated... it takes wealthy men and women to grease the wheels of liberty and even with all the free volunteer help, there will still be a need for thousands of dollars in cash to organize and conduct a major assembly... Even if one manages to obtain the permits and meet all the local government's requirements for security, liability insurance, indemnity bonds...to cover any potential damage and clean up.

This reply was deleted.