ADMIN

7353289685?profile=RESIZE_710xMore than a dozen members of Congress, including U.S. Doug Collins, R-Ga., have written to Attorney General William Barr asking for an investigation of the George Soros-sponsored prosecutor in St. Louis who insisted on filing charges against a husband and wife who defended their private property from Black Lives Matter "protesters."

The letter explained that in recent weeks "peaceful protests have spiraled into deadly and destructive riots" and local officials have "tolerated" violence and deadly mobs.

Under those circumstances, the letter explained, Mark and Patricia McCloskey in St. Louis "exercised their Second Amendment right in self-defense, as they were threatened by violent protesters who made menacing remarks and trespassed on their private property."

They were holding guns, one of them inoperable, while facing the threats.

read more here: https://www.wnd.com/2020/08/members-congress-ask-doj-probe-soros-backed-st-louis-prosecutor/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been trained to understand what the Constitutional Militia is and what is not... the private militia is not a government-sanctioned group, they are not the constitutional militia. They will only get in the way of our Military, should there be martial law and general civil strife... They don't have a compatible chain of command, communications, an order of battle, and the logistics to be anything but get in the way. 

I previously provided a brief dissertation on why the private militia will not help... They will, in fact, become targets for our military, indistinguishable from the terrorist groups, they seek to engage. The private militia will be ordered to stand down and clear the battlefield, if they don't, they will be eliminated as domestic terrorists...  What they can do is to become part of a Local Sheriff's posse to hold off small incursions by radical lefts... those sniping from rooftops and causing isolated but serious local problems.  Under the direction of the local sheriff, they can be deputized for specific incidents expanding the Sherriffs numbers and ability to respond to a wider range of incidents. However, they would likely be told to stand down and exit the battlefield when regular Army units are engaged... friendly casualties are too risky... where communications and tactics are not compatible.

Frankly, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to these issues and I do...  I certainly would not presume to tell you how to administer government contracts... although, I have done that myself... How many combat engagements have you been in?  How many units have you commanded and trained? What formal military training do you have? What knowledge do you have of urban warfare or close combat?  It is dangerous to presume to be an expert at war .... there is little room for error.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Airborne troops don't parachute into metropolitan or urban zones... they parachute into drop zones around such locations ... DZ's that are principally clear of most obstacles power lines, buildings, parking lots, shopping centers etc.. they are not good places to drop in troops and equipment... troops, vehicles, and weapons systems in your living room make for a bad outcome.

Much of the National Guards equipment and principal weapons systems are located miles away from their home Armories... many on military bases miles away from a major metropolitan or urban areas. 

A rapid response by the National Guard is 24-48 hours depending on how many and what type of units... it can take upwards of 72hours to bring heavy armor and field artillery on line... In Addition, rapid mobilizations would require advanced details to be maintained at equipment and weapons sites to prepare the equipment and munitions for movement to zones where they are needed. 

You really haven't a clue... CN/CG agents are easily defended against by individuals who have been trained in their use and defense... a wet towel and a good set of ski goggles works to defeat most non-lethal agents.   Commercially available paint respirators and masks work well.  Straffing an area with aircraft will result in unacceptable collateral damage and deaths.   Most weapons systems on our airpower fire rounds capable of destroying buildings... starting firers and leveling much more than troops.  Straffing would not be an option.

• The suspension of 'habeas corpus' and implementation of 'martial law' to put down 'Insurrection' is both supported by Constitutional and Statutory law... The Constitution provides the President with the power to mobilize federal and state militias, for use to suppress insurrection and domestic terrorism.  Our statutory laws for insurrection, national security act and the Emergency Powers Act all provide such use of force... as approved by Congress and in accordance with Constitutional provisions. 

However, the president has not chosen to use these lawful powers to crush Antifa and BLM's acts of insurrection.  Why?  You need to ask the President I certainly have and he has not responded.

• https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/08/03/hydroxychloroquine-one-...

Hydroxychloroquine One More Time
    Hydroxychloroquine One More Time Paul Craig Roberts It is a proven undeniable fact that if given early, hydroxychloroqine (HCQ) given with azithromyc…
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Churches were locked down but abortion death clinics were considered essential. 
      What does that tell you.  It could not be any clearer.  Those in leadership who have shown themselves to be hypocritical should be VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!

• Say it, Marlene. I think we are up to our eyebrows with all of this garbage being heaped upon our freedoms, health, liberties and rights. I know I am SICK OF IT.

• Marlene, Thank you for explaining. It now makes sense to me and it is not a debt he owes to Soros. Glad to know.

• All I know right now is the wolves are guarding the henhouse.

All I think and believe as a Christian who is trying very hard to see through spiritual eyes instead of natural eyes. is that God is putting intense pressure on the church, squeezing the body of Christ, to WAKE THE """"""UP, and unite as the army of Gideon or Joshua to TAKE THE LAND not for us but for Him. His church. His covenant with us and our covenant with Him to represent Him, give Him his throne of authority over America the Beautiful. So that He can fluidly work through us to then bring in the billion soul harvest prophesied 45 years ago.

He gave us Trump as our Cyrus, the pagan who commanded Jezebel to be thrown down. He rode over her in the streets and left her body to the dogs. NOthing was left but her head. 

The spirit of Jezebel is the spirit of emasculation, jealousy, betrayal. She murdered the prophets when she became queen. She turned her male servants into eunuchs and removed their manhood. She stole land. She works along with Asherath (idol [race] worship), Baal and Molach, which is the spirit of child sacrifice.

So, what is wrong is the church sleeps, pastors put the yoke around their own necks when they were too dull to know that that 501(C)(3) was MEANT to stifle, bind and gag their voice.
      Not only that, but most churches pay no attention to the prophets of the time, whom God ALWAYS raises up. He SPEAKS THROUGH HIS PROPHETS. And THAT is the only way a church can see the signs of the times. My former pastor is one of these. He sees nothing, says nothing and is clueless about signs of the times and the spiritual war raging. I am done with him. I found a true ACTS church. Thank God. 

So, what do we have slapping us in the face?  The physical binding and gagging of the church WHILE IN——— THE DECADE OF THE MOUTH———{Pey), which in Hebrew means:

Speech.   Sound.   Power.  Breathe.

Do you all see that this is spiritual???   God gave us power to declare, decree and COMMAND ...YES....COMMAND  HIM...He Who hastens to perform His Word. The ultimate authority and power is HIS WORD. He said, My Word is higher than My name.

Satan deceived the dull pastors and they walked right into the deceiver's trap.

Had they known our founders Christianity, our history, constitution , D.O.I., Mayflower Compact and Washington's Farewell Address, and actually believed the prophesies in the Bible, they would have known better. But NO, they don't. My mind really wants to curse, but I will not. 

Dr. Rodney Howard Browne never took the knee to that gov.co trap. He stayed open along with 3 others. He has been financially BLESSED. Although he was fined $500, went to jail for 5  minutes, he confronts unrighteous authority with the word of God every time he opens his mouth. So does Pastor Time Sheets, Dr. John McArthur in CA. and one other.

So the true problem with the country is with the church, which still believes government is someone else's job and they should stay out of politics. They couldn't be more wrong. Or destructive.

They seem incapable of putting 2+ 2 together. God is the ultimate authority. Govt. is authority. Civil government is supposed to be under God as a direct hierarchy. That is why the founders wrote we could keep our republic only with an educated and moral citizenry.

The church LET satan rule the entire country, from toys, entertainment, schools, media, business and even the church. I will go as far as to say this is ALL their fault. 

Since the church would not get into politics, God forced politics into and over the church. He submitted the church to the rule of satan, which was where half of them were anyway.

This whole thing, every bit, is about the church waking up, standing and taking dominion as one body, (Gen 1:28)  using weapons of our warfare, crafting prayer swords into every area currently possessed by satan, and confounding/ destroying them through the word of God. (Eph 6:12 and many more) 

If we do not bring  His Word into the battle we will lose, not only the election, but the country—and the church will be the first on the menu.

Right now the battles are local. If we do not fight, the battle will be national.

• Let's see now, two legally armed citizens defend their private property without firing a shot. So the local Democrat run authorities send armed officers to their home to confiscate their legally owned property and the Democrat AG files criminal charges against THEM. Yep, that makes perfect sense, only to a looney-tune liberal authoritarian Democrat in the bizarro nation that we can expect if they win the White House and Congress in November.  It has never been more obvious in my lifetime how perilously close we are to losing our freedoms in this country.  And the milquetoast Republicans that will do nothing to investigate and stop this assault on our God-given liberty that is guaranteed by the Bill of Rights should resign and let a real fighter for liberty assume their civic duties.

• We must no longer treat the inactions, of the so-called milk-toast Republicans, as the acts of Conservative Constitutionalists... their inaction has become complicit support for acts of insurrection.  The undermining of our government to such an extravagant degree may account for Pres. Trump's inability to indict and prosecute the leadership of the Deep State...  without declaring Martial Law and throwing open the gates to civil war.  The President may not be able to count on the full support of the Military. 

It would be great if the milk-toast Republicans would resign and let sincere patriots assume their roles in government...  However, that is a pipe dream at best.  It will take a bold strike of awesome power ... organized covertly by the President and executed by a closely held group of patriots, who can be trusted to faithfully execute the laws of the United States as applied to insurrection and sedition. 

The Key leadership of the Deep State... both parties... must be swiftly (in less than 24hrs) rounded up, isolated, indicted, and held for trial If the Patriot is to save the Republic.  He must act quickly and decisively, using overwhelming power to end the insurrection and sedition in the Deep State.  Pres. Trump can pull our proverbial bacon out of the firer by quickly and effectively pulling down the strongholds of the insurrectionist Deep State... by using overwhelming force... the shock and awe of Martial Law, to detain and subdue the leadership, financial, and key supporters of the insurrection and sedition in our government.

This reply was deleted.