ADMIN

7353289685?profile=RESIZE_710xMore than a dozen members of Congress, including U.S. Doug Collins, R-Ga., have written to Attorney General William Barr asking for an investigation of the George Soros-sponsored prosecutor in St. Louis who insisted on filing charges against a husband and wife who defended their private property from Black Lives Matter "protesters."

The letter explained that in recent weeks "peaceful protests have spiraled into deadly and destructive riots" and local officials have "tolerated" violence and deadly mobs.

Under those circumstances, the letter explained, Mark and Patricia McCloskey in St. Louis "exercised their Second Amendment right in self-defense, as they were threatened by violent protesters who made menacing remarks and trespassed on their private property."

They were holding guns, one of them inoperable, while facing the threats.

read more here: https://www.wnd.com/2020/08/members-congress-ask-doj-probe-soros-backed-st-louis-prosecutor/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would pay to watch!!!

• ALL Soros picks should be investigated, especially Soros himself.  I guess everyone is afraid of him. 

• Follow the money trail!

• Agreed. I can't understand why he can't be brought back here for prosecution under some, any pretext of our law, after all, it's how the Democrats/Legacy holdovers do it. If he couldn't be charged with election tampering at LEAST, we need MORE laws and less observance of International laws and treaties that only seem to protect Schlubs like him. It makes me yearn for the 'good ole days' of Police station back rooms and thick rubber hoses.

•  

International Arrest Warrant Issued for George Soros - Patriotic Viral News
      George Soros—the Billionaire investment banker who has admitted to manipulating the financial markets in Asia, the UK, Greece, and Russia has finally…
    • Yes, a thousand time yes!

• I don't know exactly who/what it is but something very, very powerful is protecting Soros.  I would think it is the same cabal that has Obama working with them.   

• Follow the money trail!

• The Devil owns them.

• That too!

This reply was deleted.