ADMIN

5497199675?profile=RESIZE_710xread more here: https://www.theblaze.com/news/george-floyd-fentanyl-methamphetamine-autopsy?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-06-01&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some perspective.

In my late teens/early 20's lived in an all white suburb but in the next county over from where Cleveland, Ohio is to the East.

Got involved with The Council on Human Relations early junior year of high school.

Distressed me how black families practically did not exist (can you guess my ancestry?) and identified the lack of basic training which I had tons of.

It is late so this will not be a complete thought as need to saw wood.

About 9 or 10 asked dad for a 26" two wheel bike.  He took me to the garage and said first let me teach you how to use the lawnmower.  He showed me everything and how to cut correctly, edge and the whole 9 yards.  Then he showed me a neighbor's grass 4" high and said go ask if I could cut it.  I did.

He taought me to weed flower beds, wash windows, etc. which I did for neighbors.  VOILA - I bought my own bicycle.  I'm self-employed today.

My black friends got practically none of that. So sad.  But I worked on projects for years to get blacks and whites to intermingle so things like that could get shared.

Have some real melt your heart stories to tell but not now.  Suffice it to say right and wrong are still right and wrong no matter what kind of training one gets.

AND THAT is why Black Lies Matter.  Blacks have been so deprived of healthy family environments and lied to by the Left so many times they believe the lies.  It is criminal.

I can prove without a shadow of doubt the Democrat Party from it's inception is EXACTLY The Klu Klux Klan and will NEVER be anything else.  And boy are they still experts at getting blacks to believe their lies.

The sooner blacks RUN from Democrats and take up healthy values the quicker their lives will become better than they could have ever dreamed.

Our daughter is married to a man from Nicaragua.  I helped build his recording studio.  He's really good.  But also works hard, self-employed, and struggles to take vacations because he's so dedicated to customers. 

Hate to say it but slavery getting blacks here I think is a real blessing from God because they would never, even with the conditions I described above, have the opportunities that exist here and practically nowhere else.

There is far more friction in mostly black communities between blacks than what the media portray as white-black friction.  FAR MORE.  This is horrible.  Lack of family structure again made it happen and THAT is a DIRECT result of INTENTIONAL Democrat policies that they demanded on the floor of Congress and it is in the Congressional Record for anyone to see at any time.  BUT THEY HAVE KEPT IT HIDDEN REAL GOOD.

Let's fix it.  George situations may happen again.  So what.  That does not have to rule our choices to love each other.

• You are so right!!  Your Dad was part of you, growing up.  He taught you a considerable task, you learned and applied it.  I had that opportunity also and passed it on to my son. Thank you for citing one of the keys to upbringing of our kids.  Dads MUST be responsible for the kids they produce.

• Made some typos in my rush.  Hope to have time later to correct.  The edit function has been removed, I think.

• https://www.dea.gov/factsheets/fentanyl

Fentanyl

What is it?

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 80-100 times stronger than morphine. Pharmaceutical fentanyl was developed for pain management treatment of cancer patients, applied in a patch on the skin. Because of its powerful opioid properties, Fentanyl is also diverted for abuse. Fentanyl is added to heroin to increase its potency, or be disguised as highly potent heroin. Many users believe that they are purchasing heroin and actually don’t know that they are purchasing fentanyl – which often results in overdose deaths. Clandestinely-produced fentanyl is primarily manufactured in Mexico.

What the police officer did, from the video evidence alone, appears inexcusable. He's been accused of abusive behavior before, but the Dem administration would not discipline him. So we have three contributing factors leading to his death: (1) the police officer, (2) the Dem politicians who condoned his behavior, and (3) fentanyl and methamphetamine use. Which of these 3 was the primary cause? I guess we'll have to wait for the jury to decide. As far as I'm concerned the Democrats are at least as culpable as the officer. But don't expect to hear that in the propaganda MSM.

Speaking of culpability, who is most responsible for the riots this incident triggered? With regard to this there is no doubt its the Democrat politicians who create the conditions in their cities leading to such incidents and then make the police stand down while looters, asonists and Antifa destroy their neighborhoods. And yet blacks continue to vote for them and thereby perpetuate this tragic cycle in their lives. And they have agitators like Al Sharpton and their preachers from the church pulpits fanning the flames of resentment and anger. And, of course, we can't forget CNN and MSNBC who pour the gasoline unto the fire. Tragic, cyclical, and SICK!
    Fentanyl
    Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 80-100 times stronger than morphine. Pharmaceutical fentanyl was developed for pain management treatment of ca…
    • Last year they gave me fentanyl several times while in the hospital......I HATED it.  Yeah, it goes to work almost as fast as it's injected, but, it also wears off really fast too.  The part I really didn't like was this weird rush that went through my body when they injected it----apparently a lot of people think it's great, I thought it was HORRIBLE.

• Need A Job As Protestor?

Professional Protesters for Hire starting at $99!
      This is a satire site and conservatives are idiots for thinking its real.
    • Considering the kind of idiots this would appeal to.....do you think they'd have the thought processes to figure that out?

• Oh so well said.  D's are 100% (not 99%) responsible for the horrible conditions blacks live under.  BUT they are clever as the Devil himself at pushing the guilt off on everyone else.

This is a wake up call.  Read my recent comments near here.

This reply was deleted.