Replies

• Oh how I despise these liars

• I thought the states decided how they would vote.  Not the Feds.  Would it take a Constitutional Amendment

• (Presidency)Article 2 section 1 says "yeah" you are right about states managing their Presidential elections by their Legislatures direction..

Not to be confused with (Congress) Article 1 section 4, which says almost the same thing, but conditionalizes the process in some ways for Federal Congressional law to make alterations.

To me this suggests, that the Federal Government could attempt to establish new  federal standards in House and Senate office elections in uniform application, and hope that in lazy expedience, states do the same in their Presidential elections too.

But since I do not see that Constitutional authority extended to the grasping federal government in Presidential elections, states could simply say for example, "We will employ paper ballots, with I.D. at the polling places, and limit mail-ins use and availibility to special need."

Now wouldn't that be a pisser to the handlers of old Joe?

If I make an outrageous assertion, I know there are Constitution bird dogs who will "point out" the errors

• I really am yipping about what I call walking wounded civil rights. 

• As long as the states electoral process was wide open for computer initiated, surgically precise fraud, the federal governments leaders was only too willing to leave status quo alone. Now that states are choke-pointing to eliminate the criminal acts of systemic vote fraud, The federal governments leaders seem highly motivated to dictate legislatively how states actually conduct election by state laws.

STINKS TO YOU? IT SURE DOES TO ME!

The sole valid issue to be used as a wedge, is restoration of ex-felon voting status. It should be conceded to steal wind from HR-1s sails. I do not want any individual unfit to exercise the vote loose in society and suggested to be safe around me, as though he were. That condition is institutes enslavement, which can be done to anyone of us who violates the myriad of laws and regulations, knowingly or not . Banish them, execute them, or warehouse them on your own dime, but don't call it a travesty for rights of a "free" man to be recognized.  I do not accept the hypocritical calling for compasionate enslavement, which is the traditional excuse Nations have offered to keep and work war-surviving remnants.

No deliberation by me is offered or accepted. It is what it is.

gyve - Wiktionary

• As long as the states electoral process was wide open for computer initiated, surgically precise fraud, the federal governments leaders was only too willing to leave status quo alone. Now that states are choke-pointing to eliminate the criminal acts of systemic vote fraud, The federal governments leaders seem highly motivated to dictate legislatively how states actually conduct election by state laws.

STINKS TO YOU? IT SURE DOES TO ME!

The sole valid issue to be used as a wedge, is restoration of ex-felon voting status. It should be conceded to steal wind from HR-1s sails. I do not want any individual unfit to exercise the vote loose in society and suggested to be safe around me, as though he were. That condition is institutes enslavement, which can be done to anyone of us who violates the myriad of laws and regulations, knowingly or not . Banish them, execute them, or warehouse them on your own dime, but don't call it a travesty for rights of a "free" man to be marked as erased.  I do not accept the hypocritical calling for compasionate enslavement, which is the traditional excuse Nations have offered to keep and work war-surviving remnants.

No deliberation by me is offered or accepted. It is what it is.

gyve - Wiktionary

Media Lie, Smear, and Spin Election Security Laws to Push for HR-1
    Tea Party Command Center is a social network
This reply was deleted.