ADMIN

Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Robert Redfield told a colleague Friday “Dr. Scott Atlas is arming Trump with misleading data” about COVID-19, claimed NBC News political reporter Monica Alba in a Monday article.

Within hours of NBC posting its story, numerous ideologically allied outlets had amplified it. Here are some screenshots of the Google News results for the story just a few hours later:

altalt

“Everything he says is false,” NBC News quoted Redfield as saying of Atlas’s coronavirus recommendations. That’s just not true, top epidemiologists told The Federalist.

“Dr. Redfield is a prominent and respected scientist, so I respect his opinion, but I don’t know what he’s thinking,” said Dr. Jayanta Bhattacharya, an epidemiologist and medical professor at Stanford University, in response to the NBC story. Bhattacharya has advised public officials including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on COVID-19 response. “I think the evidence is more strongly with Dr. Atlas,” he continued.

read more:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/29/media-gunning-for-scott-atlas-because-he-keeps-exposing-coronavirus-lies/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does everyone know that  this started with the WHO in cahoots with China?

That the WHO puts out the universal codes for medical billing/diagnoses?

That the WHO put out two codes for Sars-CoVid? One for WITH and one for FROM?

Which meant that through the greed of Cuomo, and "someone's" directives to diagnoses absolutely everything that came in the door for treatment, as CoVid, that the numbers would be jacked up enough to scare the living daylights out of the entire country.

Does everyone know that Medicare was complicit?  If not, then why did they shell out $39,000 for each vent and only $13,000 for a CoVid diagnoses? Who authorized this death sentence?

The supression of Hydroxy was treated with kid gloves so as to not offend the big pharma monsters.

If Trump was playing a long game on this, why didn't he win? Why did Governor after Governor ban it? Who gave them orders?

WHY is Fauci still not in prison for malfeasance, murder, espionage or whatever should be his due?  If anything actually were fighting the good fight, this man would have been publicly excoriated and he has yet to receive his due shame and justice. If Trump is playing the long game, is he waiting on us to rise up and stand up? To take our country back? How would we actually do that? One on one we are invisible or almost invisible. 

Probably everyone knows all of this, and I am beating the proverbial dead horse, but how do we end this before it gets worse?

• Why are we not given " the right to try " Hydroxychloroquine? It is suspicious to me that the republicans are not putting that out there, for Americans that are possibly going to die from the china flu. That piece of shyt obiden said during the debate it was Trump's fault that 200,000 Americans died from the chinese flu, why let anymore die if HCQ works? Something stinks about all of this, and why are pharmacies playing along with it? CVS should be sued into oblivion. Who told them not to fill HCQ prescriptions? Why are we playing phucking games with Americans' lives? 

• Anyone not totally loyal to President Trump is suspicious. Fauci is definitely one of those people, who also undermine the President of the United States of America. They should not just be fired but prosecuted. Drain the swamp!!!

• All those at the CDC are liberal politicians who just want to make money and don't care about the people. AIDES has been in country for years and they still haven't come out with a vaccine. President Trump and his team in a few months had come with a vaccine to defeat the China various no wonder this people hate our president he put America first while they put themselves first and how to make a profit time to clean house at the CDC.

• I would trust an epidemiologist associalted with Gov. DeSantis than with a liberal democrat donor such as Fauci who is financially linked with China's research as well as Bill Gates.

This reply was deleted.