ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those polls are meaningless. I don't know anyone who doesn't totally support Trump. Every real American patriot pledges his allegiance to Trump. No questions asked. He upholds the Constitution and he represents everything we love: fiscal responsibility, family values, patriotism, and God. 

• Well said, Paul.

Huge concern now is the cheating and lying and illegal crap that we know will occur in Nov elections. I'm seriously worried about that one. I know without any doubt that conservatives will win out in Nov unless libs do things illegally to skew it. I live in western WA where libs all the way up to the gov think CA is a great model to follow, so i KNOW libs will lie, cheat, and steal to win and think nothing of it.  And I'm so glad most others know that now, too. Still, we'll have to catch their attempts to circumvent voting honesty or it'll be the biggest mess yet.

• Get ready for the biggest mess yet... as the left is gearing up to disrupt our elections and to rig them... voter and election fraud will be massive and openly used... with impunity... the left could care less if it is disclosed that they cheat or steal elections... they will claim its only justice for Al Gore 's loss in the 2000 election. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • And that is the reason the left traitors want to get rid of the electoral college AND the Constitution - the very things that are protecting us from them! 
      nothing ever happens to them! When, when, when! Will we see the cuffs on these evil ones. Convictions for ALL the laws they've broken, 

lying, cheating, fraudulent voting, helping illegals into our country and to then gain traction, sedition, and treason! And more! Get the proof of murders committed, pedophilia, and other terrible things. 
      our blessed country is blessed no more, Because of them, the evil ones!

• Figures don't lie but liars figure... the data obtained in a poll is dependant on several factors. The most important being the demographic sample used. Other factors include the time of day the poll was taken, the format for the questions asked, the demeanor of those administering the call, and the scope of the poll. These and other factors can be structured to manage the outcome of polls...

Perception is often more powerful than reality... rigged polls are used to create the perception that Pres. Trump is loosing. The MSM's propaganda machine and polling are being used to establish the perception that senile Joe Biden is going to walk away with the election. The Polls are being used to portray Pres. Trump as having no chance to win.

• Dear Colonel,  thank you for your many clear comments and explanations! It would be so wonderful if men like you were serving in the Pentagon in these times, instead of the shameful men that have openly turned against our President! (My father in law served at the Pentagon many years ago - an amazing and courageous man who was also one that led his company ashore at the great Normandy Invasion of WW II!)

in 2015 and 2016 the fraudulent news continuously proclaimed the polls were against Trump! Anybody with half a brain, and watching the campaign stops of creepy lying Hillary and the amazing Donald Trump could see the truth. Besides which, we Christians have been praying for such a leader for many years‼️. We had total confidence that the election would be given to him by God's workings!  
      In addition, my husband and I were making many trips south through Las Vegas to Southern California at that time, and one trip we noticed, as we headed south on route 15 from Las Vegas, many large buses - the upscale type the Europeans call coaches, heading north into Las Vegas. So many of them we couldn't help but notice. We kept asking ourselves why, because there was no large special event going on in Vegas at the time, that we could think of. Yet there they were, one after another, a cavalcade of busses heading from Southern California to Vegas. Then we heard mention on the radio that candidate Hillary Clinton was having a campaign rally there! What a joke! What a total fraud she is!  Of course we cannot prove her campaign was bussing  folks in for her campaign, but it did look that way!
      we are also very aware that in the midterm elections in Orange County California the election of Young Kim was stolen away and given to Gil Cisneros by Democrats harvesting votes, which, by the way, was granted ilegality in advance by the horrible state legislators, a complete and total violation of our voting regulations‼️‼️‼️
      It is ALL so outrageous, offensive and disgusting!

Its absolutely intolerable ❗️

• Well stated JC4you...

• I just ran my own poll in my community and lo and behold it showed Trump winning 90% to 10% for Biden. SEE anyone can lie through their teeth.

• 😋

• While Trump looks like a winner, regardless of the biased polls these days, Dick Morris says it will be important for Trump to continue to be "ecumenical", and give the angry blacks reason to stay away from the polls in November.  

This reply was deleted.