Replies

• 2020  Was not the first fraud... Al Franken is one other just off the top of my head that involved heavy fraud and ended up giving us OBAMA CARE... with his vote.  Gov. Kate Brown of Oregon was elected under what appears to be mail and election fraud... a whole host of other elected offices over the past several decades were likely stolen by fraud.  Our system of elections is fraught with election fraud.... and has been for decades.

• And it is really so coincidental how the unlawful 0care got private docs out of being independent and brought them into corporate medicine, thereby setting us up so coincidently and perfectly for the jaxxxx setup and power grab by the administrative state (even more than Govco). Govco got to sit and watch the administrative state take over our lives, health and the destruction of small and medium business, plus watch the debt snowball. And do nothing to stop it. 

• What are you doing, what are you involved in now, what are you suggesting we do since you sound like you have it figured out? If you could give us a list of things that would be helpful for a good outcome in 22 and 24.....I'm sure we all would love to hear it!

• Ilona, it has been my observation that the ones "who have it all figured out" are only mouthing against the rest of us and they never come through with any valid plans!!!!!

• I'm told I'm clinical, that's why I asked.....see what the plan is! 

• When quarrels and factions are carried openly, it is a sign that the reverence of government is lost.

• I have no use at all for McConnell or Lindsay Graham they only care about their power and positions

• I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP @ $1.67 PER GAL OF GAS. DID YOU KNOW MATCH MCONNEEL WAS A FLAG BURNER ? HE JOINED 40 DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST SENATORS TO BURN THE FLAG. THEY CALLED IT FREEDOM OF KAPERNIK SPEECH. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGthgVd3i0E

• That is robert byrd, the head man of his state KKK and a rabid racist himself, mentor to joe dementia, another rabid racist!!!!!!!!!!

• That's the spirit, ABU TOM. Real conservatives and real patriots pledge their allegiance to the country and to Trump, which has been one and the same for a while. McConnell is obviously not a real conservative or patriot.

This reply was deleted.