Replies

• I think Sidney is slated for the lead position in the FBI......................................... She's on the short list for that.. BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I agree with on her as a SCJ  also..

• Ginsberg was pond scum that did all she could to destroy America.  I am glad she is done and hope President Trump will act quickly to give us a replacement like Clarence Thomas.

• Senator Mitch McConnell, Please do not let the Demorats hold you back from confirming a Supreme Court Justice. We all know that it's going to be a "BLOOD BATH" of a fight, but y0ou can't let the Demorats get their way. This is going to be Justice Cavanaugh times ten!

• It doesn't need to be a 'Blood Bath' of a fight... suspend the rules on debate and cloture, limit confirmation debate to 1 week, and then a vote. Expect the MSM and Democrats to scream foul all day long...  Ignore them. 

Short cut the SCOTUS Confirmation process and get on with the business of electing a GOP Congressional majority in both Houses and a GOP President in the White House...

Then Sen. McConnell... fulfill all the promises made by the GOP over the past decade or so.  Make America Great Again...

• Thank you Mitch McConnell

• I second that

This reply was deleted.