ADMIN

TRUMP IS ANOTHER ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER RINO - One Citizen Speaking

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is urging Republicans not to object during Congress’s count and certification of the Electoral College vote next month.

McConnell’s comments were made during a caucus call on Tuesday, according to a source familiar with the call, and come as House Republicans are eyeing a challenge to the results on Jan. 6 during a joint session of Congress.

No Senate Republicans indicated during the call that they are currently planning to object.

“Not that I heard,” said Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), asked if anyone indicated that they would object during the call.

Sen. John Barrasso (Wyo.), the No. 3 GOP senator, added that he hasn’t “heard of any” GOP senator willing to object next month.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/530327-mcconnell-urges-gop-senators-not-to-object-to-electoral-college-vote

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• agree with you 100%

• A new party would be great. I am certainly not sending these rinos in Georgia any money for the January election. They need to prove their unwavering support of our President, Donald J. Trump, first. Until then the GOP won't get any more money from me. They need to support Trump no matter what and accept the truth from Trump like any good patriot does, or I am done with them.

• Waiting for the fat lady, she sings at noon in the District of Columbia on the twentieth day of January, 2021. If our servants in the government have failed in their tasks and oaths then we decorate liberty trees!

CAN YOU HEAR ME REPUBLICANS?

• McConnell, you stupid back stabbing, communist supporting, old, fool, a true American Patriot should run for your seat!!

• Evelyn, the party crushes anyone not on board.  They want TRAITORS like mcconnell in office because the gop is owned by soros!!!!!

• Half the country no longer recognizes the swamp as anything but a Kleptocratic Kakistocracy.  Maybe you should brush up on the Declaration of Independence because you're really pushing it.

WE AIN'T GOING BACK THERE,NOT THIS TIME!!! Willing consent denied!!!

• So how many tens of thousands of Trump supporters will peacefully surround the White House during the "alleged" inauguration for non-president Biden?

• I'vde had my suspicions about Bitch McConnell for quite awhile and they were spot on!!!

• It looks like he's gone over to the dark side after all. He hung on and faked it until he was sure he was staying and now he's showing his true colors. Probably made a deal with the Dems that if they didn't force him out he'd play on their team. I see it's paying off.

• Mitch got $10 million from BHO for ACA. How much wll he get for cow tou?

This reply was deleted.