ADMIN

TRUMP IS ANOTHER ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER RINO - One Citizen Speaking

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is urging Republicans not to object during Congress’s count and certification of the Electoral College vote next month.

McConnell’s comments were made during a caucus call on Tuesday, according to a source familiar with the call, and come as House Republicans are eyeing a challenge to the results on Jan. 6 during a joint session of Congress.

No Senate Republicans indicated during the call that they are currently planning to object.

“Not that I heard,” said Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), asked if anyone indicated that they would object during the call.

Sen. John Barrasso (Wyo.), the No. 3 GOP senator, added that he hasn’t “heard of any” GOP senator willing to object next month.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/530327-mcconnell-urges-gop-senators-not-to-object-to-electoral-college-vote

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• mcconnell is a deep state TRAITOR, always has been!!!!!

• Back Stabber

• How in the world can we, the American people, allow a physically and mentally deficient proven thief and liar to
    become our President ???

• How do you not know? Trump tells us all the time that the demonrats stole the election. That's how this loser "won". Trump would never have lost if there was a fair election in the US but the US is a banana republic today that can't organize a fair election. There is nothing great again about the US in 2020. We need to keep Trump in office since he is the only one who can make America great again as he has proven in his first term.

• The Senators need to vote McConnel out due to no confidence in his authority.

• Why in the hell aren't they rejecting, they need to scream foul and investigate PERIOD.

• It is for damn sure that many of the problems that I have seen in my life could have been prevented if the GOP had the backbone to stand up to the leftists.

I have come to the conclusion that it is time for all of us that believe in freedom and the constitution to switch to the libertarian party and that includes Trump.  

• Herbert, it isn't lack of backbone, it is complicity in tyranny!!!!!

• All the more reason to get out of the GOP...

• Done!

This reply was deleted.