ADMIN

This is what terry mcauliffe actually believes - )

Terry McAuliffe canceled a Virginia Beach campaign event on Monday, less than 24 hours before the gubernatorial Election Day, with polls showing his GOP challenger Glenn Youngkin edging ahead in a race that could be catastrophic for the Biden White House. 

A spokesperson for Democrat McAuliffe said, according to 13 News Now, that he will campaign in a different part of the state in a bizarre move on the eve of the election seen as the first indicator of the administration's performance ahead of the 2022 midterms. 

On Monday, a new poll said that 44 percent of Democrat supporters want Biden to be replaced as the candidate on the 2024 ticket, and a loss in Virginia could cause a panic in his party, sway voters across the country and create more chaos in his spending packages negotiations. 

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10152633/Glenn-Youngkin-pulls-ahead-Democrat-Terry-McAuliffe-1-Virginia-governors-race.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "McAuliffe CANCELS rally on eve of Virginia vote after saying the state had too many white teachers"

Hoping to catch the same "idiot" wave that landed Joke Biden in the candidate winners circle?

• My niece is a teacher in Virginia and a liberal. I wonder how she feels now that he basically said whites teachers are unwelcome. I doubt she is even aware of what he said since she has her head up the butt of liberals and hard to hear in that position.

• They just need to throw the racist bum out.

• He needs to be run out of state.

• is he saying that he doesn't want whites to vote for him

This reply was deleted.