ADMIN

Maxine waters Memes

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) warned on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart” that former President Donald Trump would attempt “to take over legislatures, little towns and cities.”

Therefore, she said he must be convicted in his impeachment trial to “take away his power.”

Waters said, “I do believe he sent all of these domestic terrorists to the Capitol to take over the Capitol, and that includes not only the Proud Boys but the Oath Keepers, the QAnon, and white supremacists. These people have been aligned with him. One of the things I hope that will be looked at as we take this impeachment to the Senate is the fact that in his campaign for re-election, he was paying the very organizers of the insurrection that took place. The names are right there. The amount of money that he paid to them, it is shown in the last report. More of it is going to show up in the next report that they have to do.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/24/maxine-waters-trump-will-take-over-legislatures-little-towns-and-cities-if-not-convicted-for-insurrection/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How quaint, a "white supremicist" group headed by a BLACK MAN!!!!!

• That woman has a face that can scare cockroaches!

• Ha ha

• yes, she looks just like the pictures I have seen portraying satan!!!!!

• THIS IS JUST !!BLACK TRASH !!

• Deranged. 

• Can we take up a collection for her and Nancy's psychiatric therapy appointments?  sad for them.

• I would donate the rope to hang the TRAITORS with!!!!!

• She is "certifiable."   I do hope and pray that Tump has not bowed out of the fight for this country.  

• Like your doing so well (MX-CA), Hypo-crite !!!!

This reply was deleted.