ADMIN

Maxine waters Memes

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) warned on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart” that former President Donald Trump would attempt “to take over legislatures, little towns and cities.”

Therefore, she said he must be convicted in his impeachment trial to “take away his power.”

Waters said, “I do believe he sent all of these domestic terrorists to the Capitol to take over the Capitol, and that includes not only the Proud Boys but the Oath Keepers, the QAnon, and white supremacists. These people have been aligned with him. One of the things I hope that will be looked at as we take this impeachment to the Senate is the fact that in his campaign for re-election, he was paying the very organizers of the insurrection that took place. The names are right there. The amount of money that he paid to them, it is shown in the last report. More of it is going to show up in the next report that they have to do.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/24/maxine-waters-trump-will-take-over-legislatures-little-towns-and-cities-if-not-convicted-for-insurrection/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love it! The demorats are absolutely scared to death of President Trump and his 80 million supporters. The far left agenda only knows one thing "hate" Try to verbally tear down the conservative honest people,  it's not going work. Stand Up people!

• Maxine is more fitted for picking cotton than in public office since is is just a dumb knuckle dragger.

• she is too stupid and lazy to pick cotton.  corruption is how she got so rich and how she maintains it!!!!!

• You can not impeach a former president, you dumb idiot.  Impeach means a sitting president, of course you have never read the constitution, have you?  We need to impeach the current, sitting president for stealing the vote, being a crook and enriching his family while in office. 

• Actually not true Edie. President Trump has been impeached (2nd time). The 2nd punishment from impeachment trial (if he is convicted) is prevention of ever again running for Fed office.

• What Maxine and others don't realize is that linching Trump will influence future elections whether or not he gets convicted. This whole ordeal is a travesty of justice.

• Maybe we should have a minimum intelligence clause for running for office. This lady is dumb as a rock.

• Hilary, you give credit for more intelligence than she has!!!!!  All she has going for her is her dedication to satan and that will take her and her ilk to a very hot eternity!!!!!

• That's an insult to all rocks!  I had one of those pet rocks years ago when they were a fad and that rock had it all over old Maxy in the intelligence department.

• Can not think of too many Dems that are not

This reply was deleted.