ADMIN

Hilarious Meme Shows The One Thing Maxine Waters is Very Good At

Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters suggested Wednesday that President Donald Trump is sending federal agents to American cities so that he can cling to power if not reelected in November.

“As a matter of fact, it has been suggested that this is a trial run of the president of the United States who may be organizing to not accept what happens when we have the election if he’s not elected,” the congresswoman told MSNBC.

Trump and Attorney General William Barr announced Wednesday that 200 federal agents were heading to Chicago and Kansas City respectively to “help save lives,” in Barr’s words.

Waters vehemently objected to that move while speaking to MSNBC host Joy Reid.

read more:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/23/maxine-waters-paramilitary-troops-feds-chicago-kansas-city-portland-donald-trump-stay-in-power-2020-election-msnbc-interview/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She's in the coming R.i.C.O. indictment and subsequent firing squad,right? Because.in order to save and RESTORE our Repblic.......we need one.

http://Because.in/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • idiot

• She's a Damn criminal. CORRUPTION!

• This women's speech leaves me speechless.

• As is the new conspiracy comes to life. Oh brother!

• The more this women open her mouth it really amazes to me she is not taken away in a straight jacket, this women is wacked. Okay so the President is bad, if he doesn't except defeat in November, but does that make Hillary bad too because she has not excepted defeat in the last 4 years, and whines or has another excuse for why she lost, is that esceptable beheavor. I think not.... 

• Correct! Have you ever herd of evaporation.

• She's an insult to society...

• If this wasn't so pathetic a human being, this would be funny... 

But we have to remember, there are enough people who actually believe her nonsense that she continues to get elected.

Perhaps we shouldn't be so quick to laugh and sluff this off.... 

Perhaps we should do something about offsetting this blabber.

• PATHETIC isn't the right word for this corrupt "OLD GASH"!!! IT hasen't been written as of yet..

This reply was deleted.