ADMIN

60 Maxine waters ideas | hillarious, political humor, politics Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on Spectrum News 1’s “In Focus SoCal” that police in America believe “their greatest challenge and their greatest choir is to keep black people in their place.”

Anchor Tanya McRae asked, “We again witnessed racial tensions explode in this country after the death of George Floyd. Why do you think this country has such difficulty learning from history and making real changes when it comes to violence and injustice done to black people.”

Waters said, “I believe that it stems from the history of this country. It stems from slavery when whites were absolutely in charge, and they absolutely controlled the lives of people and their families. They decided to separate families and send the boys in one direction, the girls in another the mothers to the big house. I mean, they’ve always been in charge. I think that this thinking about the need to control, the need to you know, make sure that people stay in their place, so-called, has been what has basically what has happened in America all of these years. And I think it continues in various ways. Sometimes a little bit more sophisticated ways.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/28/maxine-waters-police-believe-their-job-is-to-keep-black-people-in-their-place/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• mad maxine polluted waters is a racist and a satanist who hates everything about America!!!!!!!!!!

• waters solution is .50cal!

• I think she needs a history lesson. The first slave in America was owned by a black man. Warring tribes over there had slaves and would trade or sell them. She also seems to forget who was the party of the KluKlux Klan - Democrats. Who set up Planned Parenthood to reduce the number of black babies - Democrats. Who broke up poor families with welfare- Democrats. Who was the Party of Lincoln- wow Rebulicans. Who fought for the Cilil Rights for black people - not Democrats - they were opposed to it. Shall I go on. The only racists are the democommunists. Who tries to decide us up by race- and teaches critical race theory in our school and shames our forefathers- democrats . Who other countries do the same as above - all are communists. Wake up America. 

• I wish her district would curb Maxine!

• they vote skin color not intelligence or patriotism!!!!!!!!!!

• Can't curb an idiot, and an evil one. She must be voted out, but her own foolish constituents won't do it!

• Maxine does not even live in the district that sent her wrinkled ole # * * butt to Washington in the first place . 

LBJ was right ....Give the ----------- a check in their mail box and they will vote for Democrates for the next hundred years . 

That why Maxine gets relected ...a Check each month in the mail box . The Dems are masters at Vote Buying ! 

• Wow, you got that right!  They have been buying votes for decades!  
      And us hard working whites have been paying the bills! NO WONDER WE LOVE THE SUCCESSFUL, HARD WORKING, GOD HONORING MR TRUMP!‼️

• Obama phones - free money, fee education, free insurance. Free Free Free Free to buy votes. They have done such a good job in all the major cities with all this free stuff, right?

• Waters ONE OF THE WORST RACE BAITERS ever, promoting violence,telling people to go out and get in people's faces in stores, restaurants,anywhere.  Waters is despicalbe and disgusting!!!!!!  This is a  true liberal violent woman!!!!

This reply was deleted.