ADMIN

60 Maxine waters ideas | hillarious, political humor, politics Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on Spectrum News 1’s “In Focus SoCal” that police in America believe “their greatest challenge and their greatest choir is to keep black people in their place.”

Anchor Tanya McRae asked, “We again witnessed racial tensions explode in this country after the death of George Floyd. Why do you think this country has such difficulty learning from history and making real changes when it comes to violence and injustice done to black people.”

Waters said, “I believe that it stems from the history of this country. It stems from slavery when whites were absolutely in charge, and they absolutely controlled the lives of people and their families. They decided to separate families and send the boys in one direction, the girls in another the mothers to the big house. I mean, they’ve always been in charge. I think that this thinking about the need to control, the need to you know, make sure that people stay in their place, so-called, has been what has basically what has happened in America all of these years. And I think it continues in various ways. Sometimes a little bit more sophisticated ways.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/28/maxine-waters-police-believe-their-job-is-to-keep-black-people-in-their-place/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maxine Waters is a horrible, hateful, blithering idiot and a trouble causing RACIST!

• Some black people just don't get it.   

• Can't stand that you know what

• With disgusting inhuman pompous ass elitist pigs like these as leaders..................You didn't really expect to keep your freedom anyway now,did you?

• Nice picture of the dumb anal wipe 😎

• 4062589696?profile=RESIZE_180x180&width=96&height=96&crop=1%3A1

I believe their job is to keep everyone in their place, on the side of Legal and Lawful. 

• If Mad Max believes her garbage talk, then maybe she can explain how she rose to such prominence and how a black man served not one, but two, terms as President of the most powerful nation on earth.  

• Anyone who believes Maxine thinks is under a misunderstanding.  It is very difficult to think when one has only 1 brain cell in her entire head.

• Maxine Waters is an idiot whose parents should have practiced birth control.  

• Altough I don't believe in abortion, it's too bad her mother did not use that option when she found out she was pregnant.

This reply was deleted.