ADMIN

60 Maxine waters ideas | hillarious, political humor, politics Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on Spectrum News 1’s “In Focus SoCal” that police in America believe “their greatest challenge and their greatest choir is to keep black people in their place.”

Anchor Tanya McRae asked, “We again witnessed racial tensions explode in this country after the death of George Floyd. Why do you think this country has such difficulty learning from history and making real changes when it comes to violence and injustice done to black people.”

Waters said, “I believe that it stems from the history of this country. It stems from slavery when whites were absolutely in charge, and they absolutely controlled the lives of people and their families. They decided to separate families and send the boys in one direction, the girls in another the mothers to the big house. I mean, they’ve always been in charge. I think that this thinking about the need to control, the need to you know, make sure that people stay in their place, so-called, has been what has basically what has happened in America all of these years. And I think it continues in various ways. Sometimes a little bit more sophisticated ways.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/28/maxine-waters-police-believe-their-job-is-to-keep-black-people-in-their-place/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Waters: “police...their greatest challenge and their greatest choir ??? is to keep black people in their place.”  Says a "rich" black woman who lives in a "mansion" outside her Congressional District, who spent much of her time harranging Trump Administration People and other Trump supporters...keeping her in "her "place" seems to be working...what has she done in her looonnng tenure in the House to help "black people"? 

Maxine:  "I mean, they’ve always been in charge. I think that this thinking about the need to control,he need to you know, make sure that people stay in their place, so-called, has been what has basically what has happened in America all of these years. "...isn't that what your were doing to Trump Supporters, Maxine??? And, aren't you keeping "black people" in "their" place??

• Soooo sick and tired of this racist bullshit....Maxine doesn't believe that any person she perceives as white  does not believe in our Declaration and Constitution whereby ALL men are created equal .

Surely there exists morons who are racist of all colors.  This, unfortunately, is inherent in human nature  For our own sake and our country's future, we need to overrule them by encouraging togetherness not division. We know, Maxine, we know, we know....!!!

• She is pulling the race card again! An angry, evil, racist with a giant chip on her shoulder!

when she had the conservative black man running against her not enough was brought out about her - noting she has done nothing for her own constituents, only for herself, and that she doesn't even live in her own district!  I'll bet she was harvesting votes, as well!

He should run against her again, and do all those things, especially recruit volunteers to go out and harvest votes! Fight fire with fire‼️‼️‼️

• This reply was deleted.
  • She teaches a class in stupid. 

• Actually, she is quite clever, and tricky!

• And headed to JAIL for sure!

This reply was deleted.