Replies

• Gaetz is one of the few patriots in congress!!!!!  He is at least trying to hold the biden crime cartel responsible for their TREASON but has to fight the devildemocommiecrats and the gop establishment!!!!!!!!!!

• Hold this jerk in contempt for blocking a national security investigation.

• Oh, he is just a small link to the big machine....you know, it's on the need to know basis......he didn't need to know because he wasn't  going to do anything anyway!

• Leave it to the members of the swamp!

• FIRE THE TOP LEADERSHIP OF THE FBI.

FJB

• Go after the crooked treasonous FBI as soon as control of government is handed back to the republicans and if they don't they need to be gotten rid of next And charge them with high treason starting with Christopher Wray 

Sent: Mon, Mar 28, 2022 9:02 pm
    Subject: FIRST AMERICAN ACADEMY AWARDS

THE FIRST AMERICAN ACADEMY AWARDS
    I AM SO FED UP WITH THE HYPPO CRITTERS IN COMMUNIST HOLLYWOOD WITH THEIR BRAINWASHING ANTI AMERICAN PRODUCTIONS. I CHOSE TO HAVE MY OWN FIRST AMERICA…
  • This is what is wrong with the Government.  Who in the hell does the Assist. Dir. of Cyber Security thinks he is.  The people of the United States are asking that bastard where in the hell is Hunter's laptop and what the hell is on it.  He refused to answer.  He should be fired.  He is protecting crooked Joey and his drug/sex addict crooked embezzling son.  The people have the right to know.  That little 2-bit government employee should be terminated, along with his boss. 

• Walter, if DJT is placed back into the presidency, I would love for this committee to reconvene with President Donald J. Trump present, and have this world-class jackass come before them again and for Rep. Gaetz to ask him those same questions again.  If he again answered in the same foolishly disrespectful manner, I would desire that Pres. Trump would then rise to his feet and ask the Chair if he could interrupt for fifteen seconds.  If granted the time, he would then say, "You work at my pleasure.  You shall answer the direct questions directly or you are fired.  Are we clear?"  And he then sits and smiles that “gotcha smile!”

This reply was deleted.