ADMIN

TRUMPSTRONG - Imgflip

President Donald Trump announced that evidence of alleged election fraud will be presented on Jan. 6 during the Joint Session of Congress.

“Massive amounts of evidence will be presented on the 6th. We won, BIG!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

It comes as Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) and about 40 House GOP lawmakers have announced they would challenge the Electoral College votes during the Jan. 6 Joint Session of Congress due to alleged fraud and irregularities during the Nov. 3 election. The challenge could lead to several hours of debate during the session.

The challenge is supported by Trump, who, in recent weeks, has met with House lawmakers, including its chief sponsor Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), at the White House.

Trump’s adviser, Jason Miller, told Newsmax earlier in the week that the team is aiming to present more evidence.

“We will have a chance in front of the American people, next week to present these cases, all these evidences of fraud,” Miller said, pointing to a lawsuit filed by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) against Vice President Mike Pence earlier this week to prevent him from confirming Joe Biden’s electoral victory. Pence’s lawyers with the Department of Justice later said Pence isn’t the person who should face a lawsuit, arguing that Gohmert should have sued Congress.

If Hawley and the other lawmakers challenge a state’s Electoral College votes, Trump’s campaign will make their presentation. The challenge requires a senator and a representative to carry out.

Miller pointed to law changes regarding mail-in ballots in Wisconsin and other states, “suitcases of ballots” in Georgia being wheeled out late at night on Nov. 3 in Atlanta’s State Farm Center, and officials in Michigan and Arizona allegedly blocking them from inspecting voting systems. State election officials in those states have denied claims from the Trump team and third-parties.

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/massive-amounts-of-evidence-will-be-presented-on-jan-6-trump_3640546.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only way to prove fraud is bring forth the evidence, not some supposition. Prove Dominion was changing votes; prove courts were disregarding the legislatures of states; show that ballots were illegally sent out; give evidence that some ballots were intentionally thrown in the garbage (military ballots for one); show ballots were stored illegally as shown by those found in a flooded room, etc. 

• This effort to destroy our constitution and therefore our nation did not just begin with the likes of Clinton or even Obama. It started during the time of Teddy Roosevelt and then Wilson a declared progressive. It got more footing during FDR and every Democrat president since that time. We have not been infected by a single rotten apple in the barrel but to a point where I doubt there is now even a number of nourising apples left in the barrel.

• You can show all the evidences the election was a fraud and the GOP Senators and the Supreme Court will not do nothing to save the nation only We the People have the power to do it.

• Unfortunately, I think between Covid and politics, the American Public is fed up with being stressed and no longer car about the presidential race and just want it all to end...out of mind and over with. The MSM media constantly carps on all of the allegations of cheating as being unsubstantiated and all too many people believe them. Evidence can't be substantiated if the law and courts are unwilling to examine it. Most of the cases have been tossed for reasons that have nothing to do with evidence but with legal technicalities. If the Supreme Court had any spine at all, it would have taken up the suit by Texas and forced a real examination of evidence to put this issue to bed one way or another. In either case, the bottom line is the American Electorate is getting screwed, not only now but for the foreseeable future, as cheating at the polls is now being accepted as an unsolvable problem. I feel betrayed by DOJ and the Judicial wing of our governments, state and federal.

• We all have to get on the phone tomorrow and call our senators at Congress, or the Supreme Court switchboard and leave messages for their offices or clerks and tell them we elected them and are sick and tired of their just standing there doing nothing because they're afraid they won't get on a committee or worse get re-elected if they open their mouths.  Ameerica is about to lose it's Consttitutional Rights if the Democrats get in.  Nw we dont have a lot of time, but we have to try.  Trump has 2 court cases pending right now with the Supreme Court.  He has tons of proof; even just prove that states changed their election lawws without going through their electorate and they'll throw out the votes for that state.  Peter Navarro, one of president Trump's assistants read from a 36 page report on Fox news about all the pages he had read, igned by people who were t tthe polling places and saw all the indescretion.     Believe me; the PROOF IS THERE.   sORRY ABOUT THE TYPOS.  I CAN'T FIX THEM.

• Jacuelyn, wish your suggestion was possible but it has been tried and failed. I live in Pennsylvania and our legislators put in place a time limit for ballots to be recorded, Nov. 3rd. That was ignored by the dems and they had the ballot count extended three days. The republicans objected and filed the objection to the courts. Their appeal ended up being thrown out. So all of those illegal ballots were counted and the commonwealth went to Biden.

• About related...the thought occurred to me as well. What part of the country are you from and has your name always been spelled as it is now? My ancestors emigrated from the Saxony area of Europe in the mid 19th century. I think our last names have been spelled as Heassler, Haessler, Hessler and several variations thereof.

• This nation was at one time the home of the greatest generation. It is now lemmings of totally uninformed voters with a 'give me' mentality whose god has become mainstream media and their allies the Hollywood jesters.

I have continually advocated that if one is on the dole they should have no right to decide the legislators who vote on appropriations. Those people for the most part have no interest in the affairs of this nation; they only care about what's in it for them.

• Amen!!!! If you do not have skin in the game you should not have a vote or a say!

• If the Congress accepts illegitamite votes then its time to replace the entire Congress, one way or the other. There should be no more professional politicians.

This reply was deleted.