Replies

• It's hard not to start beating on them,isn't it? I mean,at what point?

• These stuped people who think a MASK will save them are  braine dead! To Hell with wearing a face diper. I have refused to were one I am a free citizen of the USA I can take care of my self and my family with out a GOV. hand out. I will not be told I must cover my face! I am not the most handsome guy out there but I am not ashamed to show the face that God gave me! To HELL with these safespace assholes!

• I would have made that a_shole EAT his camera and then beat the sH_t out of him, what a total jackwagon!

• Lovely idea.

How to do it without martyring him?

Just one drug-overdosed low life dead bouncer is the pretext for planned riots.

• we should round up those who are either making a moron of them self concerning those who either aren't or are wearing masks. put them all in a room and only the survivor comes out

• Ahh Roy! you forgot to arm them with each, one hand grenade.

(and make it a small room)

• Ask yourself, ... Does COVID-19 exist?  If so why have they never isolated it?  

• I listened but did not hear Murgatroyd stamp his little foot on the ground periodically to make the point. 

You don't suppose he was quietly wringing his hands in distress, do you?8905992885?profile=RESIZE_584x

• What a radical stupid creep.

• The jurk behind  the camera  is a total  moron the girl should sue his ass for harassing her,  the  hell with him and his communest  ideas  .

This reply was deleted.