ADMIN

7795119062?profile=RESIZE_584x

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) visited a San Francisco hair salon for a wash and blowout despite local coronavirus restrictions — a move the salon owner called a “slap in the face.”

Fox News obtained security footage showing the maskless Speaker walking through San Francisco’s eSalon on Monday, August 31. Salons throughout the city have been shut down for months but were permitted to offer outdoor services, beginning Tuesday, September 1.

The salon owner Erica Kious told Fox News that she learned of the Speaker’s visit after one of the stylists, who rents a chair from the salon, informed her of the Speaker’s appointment the day prior. Kious described Pelosi’s action as a “slap in the face.”

According to Fox News:

“I was like, are you kidding me right now? Do I let this happen? What do I do?” Kious told Fox News, while noting that she “can’t control” what her stylists do if they rent chairs from her, as “they’re not paying” at this time.

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious told Fox News, adding that she “can’t believe” the Speaker didn’t have a mask on. (From the footage, it appears Pelosi had some kind of covering around her neck.)

Pelosi reportedly got a wash and blowout, the latter of which Kious noted is a no-go, according to coronavirus safety guidelines for hair salons. A directive from the city’s department of health states that salons and barbershops should “consider temporarily eliminating services that require lengthy blow-drying” — one of the primary services Pelosi reportedly enjoyed.

Read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/01/maskless-nancy-pelosi-goes-to-san-francisco-hair-salon-despite-coronavirus-restrictions/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It will take a lot more than a hairdoo to fix that hidious scarecrow.

• We act like sheep stuck in our homes letting politicians WE ELECT close our business and this is what they do to us.   She is a witch no doubt.   Lk in PA one of the mayors was caught dining in a restaurant when NO ONE Is allowed to.  This is what they do POWER AND FEAR AND CONTROL BUT NOT FOR THEM, DEFUND THE POLICE SURE THEY HAVE ARMED GUARDS SO TAKE OUR GUNS RIGHT, THEY HATE THE COUNTRY FINE MY ADVICE LEAVE.  

• Governor Newsom is the nephew of Pelosi.  Read about what he is doing in California.

California now less than 90 days away from financial collapse… ANARCHY to follow
    07/13/2020 / By Mike Adams / Comments

• The Democrat Elites go maskless, because they KNOW that the real odds of contracting Covid are about 1 in 100,000. They also have access to a certain treatment that is being denied to the rest of us.

• You mean HCQ? We know that all the elites have been taking Hydroxychloriquine since February of 2020. Trump told them it existed and they all jumped on it. While the leftist media spun the story of it being dandgerous so as to make sure the elite had ample supply. The left will unleash another unforgiving virus on America, we won't be as lucky the next time, but, you can believe the elite will be innoculated well in advance of china gates, u.n. & w.h.o. releasing it. And now we know that bozo bezos is allowing the left to use his shipping company to deliver live missiles to all their strategic locations nationwide. Why this clown has not been arrested is unconscienable. The left's plan is to destroy America, they have a lot of American governors on board through blackmail or other devious ways. We know a lot of governors are in bed with china, and have sold out the U.S.A..

• Hypoctritical demonrat. Get rid of her. It will happen after the election since Trump will also carry the House and turn it Republican again.

• I bet she will not be reelected.  She has stepped off the political cliff.

• Pelosi not get reelected???? Pelosi has the total backing of the liberals, the LBGTQ crowd, the welfare parasites and of course the San Franciso elites who curry congressional favor from her.

• She is the daughter of a mafioso boss, they are all afraid of her. Her daddy made them an offer, they wouldn't refuse. 

• Oh dear, you folks are unfairly picking on the first lady of congress. After all she is an elitist and part of the royal clan of politics is she not?

This reply was deleted.